Diablo III Community

Denali#1195 here, already in clan and community.

I'm grinding on Hard right now, trying to take advantage of the extra XP event. Feel free to join my game if you want. :)

Would love to join if you have room for another member. I posted in the other D3 thread (didn't see this one for some reason). Usually on some time between 10pm-1am Eastern weekdays.

Azazel#1330

Thanks

i asked to join last night, wookie768#3246

if anyone is into power leveling let me know, i just got done getting to 60 with my demon hunter yesterday, also have a 60 monk and wiz

looking to power level a witch dr and barb before the expansion comes out, ill return the favor if anyone wants to help or needs help leveling

had some good HC D3 last night with UnknownSouljer. I've come to realize it's way more fun to play this with a group than solo.

yes way more fun. me and my brother used to play togather befor his system went to the tech gods...

I joined last night and played a round of torment III with one of you. I think my Blizz ID is snowman#1533 or something like that. don't remember.

100% exp boost all weekend, going to try to get some serious playtime in. Feel free to join up any of my games MadHadeler#

called blizz, got my account back up and bought xpack. waiting to free space on my HDD and gonna download the game.

Had a chance to group up with a few folks over the weekend for some good demon slaying! Looking forward to RoS! MadHadeler#

If I can keep a consistent connection I intend to be on a lot tomorrow.

As of now, there are 73 members in the Community and 29 in the Clan

Artificiary#1112. Just joined the community last night and sent my Clan request today. I've got a level 60 (softcore) of each class and play for an hour or so a few nights a week.

A lot of folks are not clicking "Join Chat" when they log on and thus the HardOCP chat isn't very populated.

I'm in a Hardcore mode clan or I would join the clan, but I have been in the Community since Day one.

Sorry I've been away for a bit. Ill get back on and approve requests today. How do you all like RoS?

HELP!

For some reason HardOCP doesn't show up in either the community or clan options. I just get no results!

thedonut#2139

HELP!

For some reason HardOCP doesn't show up in either the community or clan options. I just get no results!

thedonut#2139
I sent a friend request, once you log on I should be able to invite you to the Clan from there.

Back