Diablo 3 on the PS3

Console release is to be expected -- Blizzard recruited console developers via Gamasutra last year.

Saw this coming from a mile away if true. The entire interface is clearly designed to work with a controller also.

I was honestly surprised they shipped the game without having a console product on the shelf.

Does this game still have a 4-mile wide hit box?

Great, so not only are there going to be more people playing this... but a more over bearing on battle.net servers.

So more "scheduled" maintenance.

I was honestly surprised they shipped the game without having a console product on the shelf.

Does this game still have a 4-mile wide hit box?

Yes, yes it does. Goddamn melee enemies can hit you from half a mile away. This would also probably explain why you can't use more skills, not enough buttons on the controller. I hate Blizzard more every day.

how many skills were you guys using in d2?

i think on my barbarian, which had the most buffs, i would use battle command, battle orders and shout, switch to frenzy or whirlwind or whichever skill i was using. i think that's plenty of buttons to cover all buffing skills and active skills, whether its on controller or keyboard.

even with a necromancer with 1 in every curse, you only need 4 or 5 MAX.

i mean, i understand a lot of the disappointment, but the UI seems pretty similar to D2. i don't see how it's 'obviously been consolized' i feel like a lot of people saw blizzard recruiting for a console project and have already condemned D3 for being consolized

Back