Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

No shit? lol greedy fuckers. Guess i read it wrong from the get-go.

15% of this sale would be $1.13, so are you sure about this?
Not sure about the %. Maybe paypal was 15%. Was bliz less %? 2.5 maybe? I don't know, but I know it was a % since the beginning.

The rationalizations people use to explain their behavior never fail impress.

lol big deal if he was using a bot, i honestly couldn't care

/firstworldproblems

+1 to this. I played Aion with some Chinese that were running gold / gear selling websites and to be honest they were some of the best players in the game. Plus it was really nice to be able to go kill the opposite faction's bots and get scolded for messing up his money making. Fun times!

d3lohwep.png

Any idea what price I should expect to get for this? This seems like it's gonna end up being the most expensive I've found so far, damage is a little low though methinks.. Only 28 LoH away from perfect at least.

Most would drop ~300 damage for that much LoH, I'd imagine. Especially since the socket makes it a massive LoH weapon, potentially.

Worth a bit.

Last edited:
Not sure about the %. Maybe paypal was 15%. Was bliz less %? 2.5 maybe? I don't know, but I know it was a % since the beginning.

It is my understanding that if you use the RMAH and sell things into your "blizzard bucks" balance, it's a $1 per transaction listing fee.

But if you sell into a linked paypal account, Blizz takes 15%.

And no, you cannot transfer funds out of a blizzard balance into Paypal.

Most would drop ~300 damage for that much LoH, I'd imagine. Especially since the socket makes it a massive LoH weapon, potentially.

Worth a bit.

Think I should drop a star LoH/Crtit damage in it or just sell it as is?

Amazing article.

Read it if you haven't, people!

QFT

The best sessions I've played in this game was where a friend and I rolled up hardcore toons (he was a monk, I was a barb) and the only items we used were either found items or ones crafted. I had far more satisfaction playing this way without the use of the AH, much more like Diablo 2 IMHO.

How hard is it to make your 60 bucks back in this game? I won't mind buying it if I can get my money back.

How hard is it to make your 60 bucks back in this game? I won't mind buying it if I can get my money back.

Pretty damn easy. Every 10 mil of softcore gold is about $25 before fees. Hardcore sells for even more. I havnt even sold that many items and im up to $95.

I think it all depends on how much gold/time you can make. Whether it's easy or not doesn't really matter. If you can make 10M in an hour then that's great, if it takes you all evening then it sucks regardless of whether it's easy.

killed Diablo in hell so I've just started inferno.
my templar follower has 68k hp! you can really crank up vitality if you aren't worried about stuff like magic find and crit hits.

I dont know but that Athene guy is a moron. Why would anyone watch him. Hes not highly skilled or anything, he just plays D3 a lot.

blue gear with expensive gems...

he'd still be able to kill Inferno Diablo with lesser gems though

anyways, it's already known DH class is very good

LOL this guy is pretty funny. What Country is he from?

Is he any good at FPS games? I'd like to see how he fairs in UT 99 or Q3.

Last edited:
Oh I just like laughing at him rage while playing. If you were to watch his stream people are talking trash to him the entire time and of course some rooting for him. So you're watching him trash talk some guys while doing what they say he can't do.

I also like watching stuff like this so I guess my tastes are somewhat weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVHHWlhe4qE

Oh I just like laughing at him rage while playing. If you were to watch his stream people are talking trash to him the entire time and of course some rooting for him.

I was rooting for him, its pretty incredible to see someone have skills like that. I had Trouble with Diablo in nightmare and to see someone play inferno so easy is humbling.

Granted its just a video game and it doesn't equate to much in RL but still pretty neat to watch.

LOL this guy is pretty funny. What Country is he from?

Is he any good at FPS games? I'd like to see how he fairs in UT 99 or Q3.

Seriously if you think Athene actually thinks he is amazing at games then you're an idiot. He is a massive troll and its all for you tube views.

athene did get merciless gladiator (top 1 not 1%) before he became famous. most of the hater calling him bad probably cant even get rival (top 15%) lol.

but he is a big troll lol. you cant deny his skill though.

Yeah he is very intelligent so he is good at knowledge games, but obviously he would get raped on a FPS.

I dont know but that Athene guy is a moron. Why would anyone watch him. Hes not highly skilled or anything, he just plays D3 a lot.

He's gypsy trash. If you want more proof, watch the video of his "mother". I think he's just good at scamming people.

What's the fascination with Athene?

He does "interesting" things in video games such as the video linked above. As mentioned, he also made some milestone achievements in WoW arena as well as world first level cap at some point iirc. He hangs around the SC2 community, but doesn't really have a presence there since SC2 is a hell of a competitive game. He also does a lot of charity stuff. What you see in the video is his "youtube personality," which is basically acting obnoxious lol. I remember a while back how he made a video, bragging about having a 100% win rate as Protoss in SC2, but his win record was very small. XD

He does "interesting" things in video games such as the video linked above. As mentioned, he also made some milestone achievements in WoW arena as well as world first level cap at some point iirc. He hangs around the SC2 community, but doesn't really have a presence there since SC2 is a hell of a competitive game. He also does a lot of charity stuff. What you see in the video is his "youtube personality," which is basically acting obnoxious lol. I remember a while back how he made a video, bragging about having a 100% win rate as Protoss in SC2, but his win record was very small. XD

You hit the nail on the head Yoshi. I did think it was neat that he beat Diablo on Inferno wearing blues and yes I was cheering for him to do so just as I would have been cheering for anyone else that was live streaming the same thing. The trolling while he's playing just makes it interesting and in all honesty if you ask my nephews I do the same thing to them when I'm whipping their arses.

39 year old guy just took you out. What ya going to do about it huh? Feel froggy punk? Of course they take it in stride and do the same when they beat me so it's all good. I never intentionally try to hurt their feelings though as we're just having fun. :)

Seriously if you think Athene actually thinks he is amazing at games then you're an idiot. He is a massive troll and its all for you tube views.

Looks like the guy is just having fun to me.

Maybe you have been spending too much time on the Diablo 3 forums. Come back down to earth for awhile It'll do ya some good.

Looks like the guy is just having fun to me.

Maybe you have been spending too much time on the Diablo 3 forums. Come back down to earth for awhile It'll do ya some good.
Having fun in a video game?

What a preposterous idea.

Back