Diablo 2 Ladder Reset (June 17th)

Just created a few hardcore characters on East. My necromancer made it to lvl 12 where I died in catacombs :mad:
My barb has made it to act 2 where I'm taking a break.

Im about to start back and make botting character, if anyone has anything to help out or wouldnt mind rushing me ESCL , i would really be thankful.

Wont be installed for a couple hours GRRR i hate wireless.

Account name is aeonrevolution

I think my barb is named...

DiiabloThreee

:D I'm up to lvl 21 with him now. Hardcore is fun.

i have never played this game, but after the 5 dollar deal, I might try it out now.

OK, I'm in!

USEast Ladder Non-HC

Sorc - Level 7

"SaintAlex"

(I may re-roll so I can go strictly lightning.... Haven't decided yet)

Anyways, hit me up!

Got my Sorc to level 16 tonight.

Lightning Spec (charge bolt, lightning, and frost nova)

Add me as a friend on USEast Ladder Non-HC.

Acct: "lqdhorror"

Hope to see you guys on soon :)

So my barb hit lvl 35.....while doing a Baal run some guy randomly goes hostile and kills everyone in the game.....

:mad::mad::mad:

WTF

Time to restart a new hardcore character....

So my barb hit lvl 35.....while doing a Baal run some guy randomly goes hostile and kills everyone in the game.....

:mad::mad::mad:

WTF

Time to restart a new hardcore character....

Lol. I think only in hardcore does PKer truly mean PKer. That said, I wouldn't mind doing some PKKing...but you need to make specific builds for PVP.

Whats that mean? Are you talking about the fire enchant thing?

I keep seeing people pop around talking about chanting :confused:

basically I have a Sorceress with Max Enchant + Synergies, and gear focused around enchant.

Starting from level 1 you buy a bow and a merc, and have the Sorc enchant you, then you and your merc each to 2k+ damage. Makes it a breeze to kill things.

But it gets really interesting at level 15. There is a unique bow called ravenclaw (level 15 req). And it fires explosive arrows.

Well the explosion when echanted, explodes with the enchant damage, making you able to run around AoE farming with a bow at level 15.

Basically in less than an hour, you can go from 1-24, then you get rushed to act 5 for ancients, putting you at level 25, which is the level required to get experience from normal baal runs, or NM cows.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[;1032724384 said:
basically I have a Sorceress with Max Enchant + Synergies, and gear focused around enchant.

Starting from level 1 you buy a bow and a merc, and have the Sorc enchant you, then you and your merc each to 2k+ damage. Makes it a breeze to kill things.

But it gets really interesting at level 15. There is a unique bow called ravenclaw (level 15 req). And it fires explosive arrows.

Well the explosion when echanted, explodes with the enchant damage, making you able to run around AoE farming with a bow at level 15.

Basically in less than an hour, you can go from 1-24, then you get rushed to act 5 for ancients, putting you at level 25, which is the level required to get experience from normal baal runs, or NM cows.

Sounds like an easy way to get into Hardcore if you ask me, too bad I haven't had much time to play.

it's pretty easy to not join more than 20 games in an hour. Running 4 cd keys I have only been temp banned once.

sorry for the noob question but what is the difference between ladder and regualr character? What benefits is tied to the ladder?

Other words why should i play ladder? And what can i do with my character once i make a ladder character?

there certain items that only drop in ladder, and certain runewords that can only be made in ladder.

There's no reason to not make ladder really.

the idea was for ladder to be free of hacked and duped items. sadly such is not the case, but it feels better (especially early in the season) to not be flooded with too many hacked and duped items. i personally have never felt a desire to play

Back