DFI Lanpart UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert? Voltage/Temp monitor.

OrAnGe

Gawd
What ITE smart guardian version do I need to get for this mobo. If thers something else that works that would be great too.

I'm on win2k.

Check out dfi-street.com. Somewhere over there is a step by step way to get MBM5 working on the DFI boards. I use that instead of Smart Guardian now.

If you want a newer version of smart guardian, see what DFI has on their website.

kirbyrj said:
Check out dfi-street.com. Somewhere over there is a step by step way to get MBM5 working on the DFI boards. I use that instead of Smart Guardian now.

If you want a newer version of smart guardian, see what DFI has on their website.

Alright i'll look for the MBM5 info but under drivers for the Expert there is no smart guardian. There is for your mobo though ;). With my luck something tells me the MBM5 won't work on the expert.

Actually, there is a version of ITE smart guardian that comes on the sli-dr expert cd :)

tskiller said:
Actually, there is a version of ITE smart guardian that comes on the sli-dr expert cd :)

Yea and it's horrible. I adjusted the crap outta the settings and it still kept the system fan at 7067 RPM maxed out. I got rid of it, and now I just check it with Ntune. Ntune is reporting similar temps. I opend up the front door and the air filters on the p180 and the system temps dropped 6C.

Back