DFI INFINITY NF ULTRA-II-M2 Vs BIOSTAR TForce 550

I'd probably get the DFI simply because it OC's better. The chipset won't make that much of a difference I wouldn't think. You can OC the difference away if there is any. Feature wise, the 550 is still the budget lineup.

I have no complaints with my Tforce board. It was made to be overclocked, there are auto overclocks in the BIOS and Memtest integrated as well. I haven't played with the CPU much but there are two long threads at XS about overclocking, one shows screenshots of every page in the BIOS if you're curious. Currently running the 7/03 BIOS from the chinese Biostar site, the western sites seem to lag behind when it comes to downloads and updates.

-=Antimatter=- said:
I have no complaints with my Tforce board. It was made to be overclocked, there are auto overclocks in the BIOS and Memtest integrated as well. I haven't played with the CPU much but there are two long threads at XS about overclocking, one shows screenshots of every page in the BIOS if you're curious. Currently running the 7/03 BIOS from the chinese Biostar site, the western sites seem to lag behind when it comes to downloads and updates.

I was judging my comments based on the 230-240HTT they were getting in the review. If a bios fixes this, then the T-force wouldn't be that bad of an option :).

Back