DFI has released it's LanParty UT nF3 Ultra D

Picked up a DFI NF3 Ultra D for my second system, running it with a week 15 Venice 3200. I very happy with its performance so far. It does need a bios update to resolve some problems. Have it running at 10X270@2700Mhz. Doing some Prime95 on it today while I am at work. :)

arnemetis said:
anyone know if this mobo will resolve the problem of san diegos not liking high ht speed? im running mine at 250x11=2750mhz with 166 divider for 208mhz ram on msi neo2 plat right now, waste of my lovely tccd. I can boot up with 275x10 and do a few super pi's, but it is FAR from stable.even 275x8 isnt good. I may just give dfi a try if it will get past this bottleneck of mine! thanks.

Sounds strange...

How far up can U push that ram when Ure on a low multi?

If that is above 220MHz U just have to tweak it...

Maybe im dumb as a brush but here goes.
On my NF2 i could get my memory (333ddr infineon) up to about 460-470 ddr
by setting the fsb speed in the genie bios menu

Where can i set the fsb (htt as i think its called now) on this board.
If i go to memory options there arent any settings, and also there arent any settings in the genie bios menu.
(ive tried original bios and a modded 1)

With Ntune i can get it up to the max (415) but that isnt a real overclock for me, i want to oc in the bios not in windows (results may be the same, but i dont like it )

rbishop said:
Picked up a DFI NF3 Ultra D for my second system, running it with a week 15 Venice 3200. I very happy with its performance so far. It does need a bios update to resolve some problems. Have it running at 10X270@2700Mhz. Doing some Prime95 on it today while I am at work. :)

water cooled?

BioHazard.NL said:
Maybe im dumb as a brush but here goes.
On my NF2 i could get my memory (333ddr infineon) up to about 460-470 ddr
by setting the fsb speed in the genie bios menu

Where can i set the fsb (htt as i think its called now) on this board.
If i go to memory options there arent any settings, and also there arent any settings in the genie bios menu.
(ive tried original bios and a modded 1)

With Ntune i can get it up to the max (415) but that isnt a real overclock for me, i want to oc in the bios not in windows (results may be the same, but i dont like it )

uh...ive OC'd mine through the genie...
:confused:

I've got 309x9 on mine, for a grand total of 2.8GHz on my 3000+. That is only after 2 hours of installing and OCing...(im moving, so I havent had time). But i think i can squeeze a little more out :).

I asked for HardOCP to do a review comparing the DFI nF3 Ultra-D to the MSI Neo2, but they locked that thread after about 2 minutes, so i take it they didnt like that idea. I thought it would be helpful for people considering buying one, and also some good stuff to know for people who all ready have it...oh well. Im sure someone else will do it eventually.
:(

I want to know what the hell happened to this board! Newegg removed it altogether from their site. Did they discontinue it or is it just in short supply? I'm about to get one, but the only stores that have it, I wouldn't trust. anybody know whats going on with this board?

NewEgg had the board back on thier site for a couple days.
Then removed it again, I would suspect the board is in short supply.
I was lucky in getting mine from them.
The board disappeared from thier site a couple days after I ordered mine.

Back