DFI 975X/G for Core 2 Due

D-Bang

n00b
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
12
should i buy this MB or i better wait for something better to come out soon (P965?) ?
i'm not planning any OC. looking for a good stable MB.
 
D-Bang said:
should i buy this MB or i better wait for something better to come out soon (P965?) ?
i'm not planning any OC. looking for a good stable MB.
I went to my local retailers and its one of the biggest in the uk named SCAN PC and the way they told me about the conroe i got it out my head that i am not going to see it for at least another month.

I prordered filled everything and then they rang up and they said end of august or september. But then i looked on the bright side of things because at least this way the boards prices will go down and there will be loads of boards to choose from.

I am waiting for the 590
 
Yeah, if you're not buying until Sept, you might as well wait and see what ATI/Nvidia are offering. I've heard good things about both, so maybe you'll end up better off than the early 965/975 adopters :cool:
 
Back
Top