Device That Translates Dog Brainwaves Into Speech

Need to see a demonstration first.

Be pretty easy to fake though. Just have it say feed me and I need to take a dump now!

the guy said let me show you, all he did was put plastic on the dog's head lol.

reminds me of that simpsons episode

I for one, welcome our new puppy overlords.

So would I. Lay down, and let the puppies pile up. :)

What I don't get is how we know what they are saying. We are interpreting it by what we think they are saying. It could be them yelling "FUCKER! FUCKER! FUCKER! Go home!"

I would like to see one made for snakes, bees, yellow jackets, and other animals that might hurt me. I want an advance warning system besides "loud buzzing", "hissing" or "growls".

Yea, I kept waiting for some kind of demo, but I guess it really is a work in progress.

Now if they can get something like this for the trolls of the internet...

I thought of this a long time ago. I mentioned this exact idea a few days ago, infact.

It's doable. You map the dogs brain by showing it a series of features (ie: treats, locations, pictures, etc) or give it a series of commands. You then apply pre-programmed words to when the dog utilizes that part of the brain.

I have a feeling we'll be hearing "Food" .. "Food" .. "Food" .. a lot.

Yeah, id be more inclined to donate if i actually saw it do something and not just dorky hat for your dog.

I thought of this a long time ago. I mentioned this exact idea a few days ago, infact.

It's doable. You map the dogs brain by showing it a series of features (ie: treats, locations, pictures, etc) or give it a series of commands. You then apply pre-programmed words to when the dog utilizes that part of the brain.

I have a feeling we'll be hearing "Food" .. "Food" .. "Food" .. a lot.

You could just learn dog behavior, too.

Sad part is most dogs are smarter then the dumbshits in our government.

If they can port this to the opposite sexes, they'd have a Nobel Peace Prize incoming.

I'd like to put one on a cat or another dog and let them chat it up. It will be hilarious when drunk.

BrotherBrother.jpg

Only being with theta waves think, everything else is simply reacting to pre-programmed instructions we call instinct.

Two and a half minutes of video, 5 different dogs, and not a SINGLE demonstration?

I don't care what it LOOKS like on the dog, I want to know how well it WORKS

This reminds me of a Far Side comic. It said "If dogs could speak" and showed dogs running around with speech bubbles that said "Hey!" "Hey!" "Hey!" "Hey!"

Back