Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
Obviously I don't know if the upcoming game will be good or not, but this live action trailer for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided called "The Mechanical Apartheid" is pretty good. The last Deus Ex game was pretty good so I have high hopes for this one.

I'm putting my order in for augmented limbs now, I want to take on humanity. Changing my name to Clamps.
515c6d8c7329924fbf0910031d03bc10.jpg

I did like the latest Dues Ex game, but I wish they would try and make another game like the first one.

Not bad!!!! Since I know the gameplay/graphics already, live action was pretty cool.

I did like the latest Dues Ex game, but I wish they would try and make another game like the first one.

Don't we all!! Would have to be some kind of prequel, and I would buy it in a nanosecond. I think Tracer Tong's voice will forever be in my head.

I love storytelling like this where it is not really clear-cut who is good and who is bad.

I've always been concerned with live-action trailers to video games - it's straight-up marketing more than it is background and plot.

I played DX:HR to death (platinum achievement on PS3, and then on Steam) so I'm deeply invested in this plot/universe and I know I should like it; but I value gameplay and in-game action over live-action lore/plot/background. Especially when it feels like everything is a push to get you to pre-order (and the pre-ordering schemes for this game were really over the top).

Here is a much better trailer that shows actual gameplay. Looks awesome. They took everything that was great about HR and made it better.

This game excites me like no other game has. Not even the early hype for Star Citizen can match my personal excitement for this DE: Mankind Divided. I seriously have not paid release/full price for a computer game since X-Wing in the mid '90's, but I am seriously considering pre-ordering this one!

DE MD and ME Andromeda are the only games I'm psyched for this year. :joyful:

A remake of the original with today's graphics would be damn near orgasmic.

I'm on the same excited page on this one. Games have kind of faded to the back burner for me. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy playing them, but don't often find the time. Hell, I'm playing through Witcher 1 and Torchlight II now... This game though. When it comes out I'm getting it and immediately playing it. I got Human Revolution through buying 9 million GPU back in the day. I played it the first day, got so made I almost stopped playing. Stuck with it and I ended up playing through the game multiple times.

The live-action trailers for the DH series have been good enough they could probably pull off a pretty damn good movie.

Back