Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $29.99 (Amazon)

Hecktec

Limp Gawd
Probably to boost some DLC sales. Augmented Edition is also available for $35.99.

Link

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If I didn't own it already I would be all over it

Even at full price the game was worth every penny to me, at this price it's a major bargain.

Pretty good price but I can afford to wait even longer. One of the good things about PC gaming is how the prices drop so much and so quickly

Pretty good price but I can afford to wait even longer. One of the good things about PC gaming is how the prices drop so much and so quickly

One of the consequences of games having DLC is that if I don't buy at day 0, I usually will wait for them to 'finish' the game and release a pack that includes all the DLC.

I'll wait to get this, but only because I still have a backlog and I realize the price WILL drop.

Probably to boost some DLC sales. Augmented Edition is also available for $35.99.

Link

SWEEET!

I <3 'd the older Dues Ex game when I started gaming.

This deal, I'm sooooo in :D

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just jumped on this after Steam's Midweek Madness being $7.49 more than the Amazon deal.

Thanks op!

Nowadays I just wait for a 'Game of the Year' edition that comes with all the DLC included. Hopefully such a thing comes soon because I want to play this game.

Back