Destiny 2

So click the world in the middle named The Tower, then click the Courtyard?
yeah, once you land there to your left is a robot that is the postmaster (standing behind a counter) to the left of that is a kiosk

also, when you are in orbit (just floating in space) press E and it will show you things you need to do for the campaign. You might need to hold E down, I dont remember

I clicked New Light right click preview. Then it says mission accomplished or something right away.

And now New Light quest Archive looks empty

I pressed O to go back to Orbit, then clicked the blue Beyond Light thing on the big map again. But after clicking it a pop up comes up to get the BL Deluxe Edition Upgrade.

But just earlier tonight I purchased the deluxe version of Beyond Light.

Now I'm totally lost and confused as what I'm supposed to do?

Pressing E shows this;

Attachments

• 78BD0B44-3A3F-456D-8790-193703047F62.jpeg
    78BD0B44-3A3F-456D-8790-193703047F62.jpeg
    596.2 KB · Views: 0
Empty;

Attachments

• 587D73C8-0EE3-46B2-BAF6-B2AE0F4A4668.jpeg
    587D73C8-0EE3-46B2-BAF6-B2AE0F4A4668.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 0
  • D135FBAB-35AA-404F-9C10-95BDA4B83E19.jpeg
    D135FBAB-35AA-404F-9C10-95BDA4B83E19.jpeg
    561.2 KB · Views: 0
can you fly to europa? thats where Veriks is, your first milestone is to speak to veriks. On the map of all of the planets, wherever you need to go for the campaign will be marked with a symbol by the planet/destination.

can you fly to europa? thats where Veriks is, your first milestone is to speak to veriks. On the map of all of the planets, wherever you need to go for the campaign will be marked with a symbol by the planet/destination.

Go here??

Attachments

• 500C3737-A447-48E5-A794-B81F0831D78D.jpeg
    500C3737-A447-48E5-A794-B81F0831D78D.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 0
  • B7AE9F83-512E-400D-8984-631D5B0A44E1.jpeg
    B7AE9F83-512E-400D-8984-631D5B0A44E1.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3621AB92-1463-4197-BE57-D0D9AF2A1D08.jpeg
    3621AB92-1463-4197-BE57-D0D9AF2A1D08.jpeg
    739 KB · Views: 0
No problem! Destiny's new player experience is awful, they dont really give you any guidance at all.

Totally. If you are a brand new D2 player, it's confusing as all heck as to where to go or what to do to actually get started and play new content.

That 12 man 1330 Nightfall is truly something to behold. A bunch of us started using Rat King and I really couldn't stop laughing for a lot of it. I've never see anything quite like it.

I hope that every one of us that did that setup doesn't get banned by Bungie.

Now my son's game has a different issue. He never had the paid game at all, just the free download of D2 we installed at Christmas break.

Well today I buy him the deluxe version of Beyond Light.

Log in, and I tell him to go to The Tower. There is no Tower. The big globe or planet sphere that should be in the middle of the screen is like invisible not really there. Clicking on it does nothing. Can't access it.

So now what?

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Now my son's game has a different issue. He never had the paid game at all, just the free download of D2 we installed at Christmas break.

Well today I buy him the deluxe version of Beyond Light.

Log in, and I tell him to go to The Tower. There is no Tower. The big globe or planet sphere that should be in the middle of the screen is like invisible not really there. Clicking on it does nothing. Can't access it.

So now what?

If he's never played the game before, he may have an intro mission, but that would have started automatically. Until you finish it, the Tower is unavailable.

Well they talked about letting everyone have fun with it in last week's TWAB so I doubt it 😁

LOL somehow I missed that. That was a real riot. I finally got a couple of 1330s under my belt thanks to that. I made a few miscues during those runs because I was laughing at some of it. It was insane.

I honestly have never bothered using Rat King after I finally got it because it just fell by the wayside but seeing that in action with all those other Rat Pack users was an eye opener. I'll have to see what's involved in getting the catalyst for it. Using Brass Attacks has raised my appreciation of sidearms considerably.

That 12 man 1330 Nightfall is truly something to behold. A bunch of us started using Rat King and I really couldn't stop laughing for a lot of it. I've never see anything quite like it.

I hope that every one of us that did that setup doesn't get banned by Bungie.
Yeah it was good fun. I hope they don't patch it until next week. As far as I know Bungie never bans people for glitches like this that are in their game, unlike what Massive did in The Division last year.

Rat king was awesome. Max we had was four people and it was insane. Imagine if we had six.

like this
Yeah it was good fun. I hope they don't patch it until next week. As far as I know Bungie never bans people for glitches like this that are in their game, unlike what Massive did in The Division last year.

Rat king was awesome. Max we had was four people and it was insane. Imagine if we had six.
They said in the TWAB it'll be patched for the 16th when Grandmaster Nightfalls unlock.

They said in the TWAB it'll be patched for the 16th when Grandmaster Nightfalls unlock.

The next one is Insight Terminus. Did I get that right? That's going to be nuts.

Jmaker: Six people and it would have been like this endless laser streak or something.

What needs to be done in Presage this week?

Looks like just the last 4th out of 5 smugglers chests. Note he mentions in the beginning in text that you have to have cleared the mission this week to interact with that. If you already completed the Dead Man's Cat and don't care about the Triumph, you can just skip it.

1615323497892.png

Last edited:
We should try to organize a 12 man Master Presage tonight. :eek: I still need the Catalyst!
If I'm on tonight I'll message you on steam and see if you guys are doing this, I still need my Deadman's catalyst as well so I would love it lol. Whats everyone elses steam info and I'll add everyone tonight, never hurts to have more [H]omies for destiny 2.

Or just add me, I'm Ragenrok on steam

So assuming I'm fully current and I believe that I am: I hit regular presage and get the rifle drop for the week. I then have to go back for a second time to get smuggler cache number four? I can't get it all done in one trip?

So assuming I'm fully current and I believe that I am: I hit regular presage and get the rifle drop for the week. I then have to go back for a second time to get smuggler cache number four? I can't get it all done in one trip?
Sadly no, you can't interact with it the first time around.

Though I should say, you can just run in and get it the second time, you don't have to complete it a second time.

like this
Though I should say, you can just run in and get it the second time, you don't have to complete it a second time.

Cool.

Well, it's official: At long last I have played my first Raid (Deep Stone) thanks to Frakksurred and some of his friends. :)

Then we did Master Presage with... how many people was that? Half a dozen at least? LOL.

Cool.

Well, it's official: At long last I have played my first Raid (Deep Stone) thanks to Frakksurred and some of his friends. :)

Then we did Master Presage with... how many people was that? Half a dozen at least? LOL.

That was fun. Just dudes I met on LFG farming 12 man Nightfalls the last few days. Fairly decent group of Gamers. Between DSC, Master Presage and the NF's, it has been a productive (long) weekend. Sadly tomorrow is back to work and running solo in the middle of the night after I get home again. I do enjoy when we all get a chance to game together.

_

EDIT: Finished up my Ticcu, Telesto and Dead Man's Tale Catalysts after all the excitement earlier. Now have 46% progress on Rat King (we need to organize something for us all to finish that off), and will only have Hawkmoon after that.

Only remaining Catalysts I need are Mida-Multitool and Fourth Horseman. After all this time you would think Mida would have dropped for me, but still no. No idea how to get Horseman, or if we still can. Probably never use it anyway, but still gotta have it, lol.

Last edited:
like this
Totally. If you are a brand new D2 player, it's confusing as all heck as to where to go or what to do to actually get started and play new content.
I can completely relate to the new user experience. I just started playing a couple of months ago and I would be completely lost if one of my friends had not been a veteran player.

"What do you mean I have hit the power cap but it is only the soft cap?" :LOL:

I can completely relate to the new user experience. I just started playing a couple of months ago and I would be completely lost if one of my friends had not been a veteran player.

"What do you mean I have hit the power cap but it is only the soft cap?" :LOL:

My story was similar, but near a couple years ago when Destiny finally came to PC. Starting out was frustrating and confusing, if not for other Destiny Players that jumped in to help after I'd been whining on Reddit, I may not be a part of this Community today. The game has a lot of compelling reasons to play, but also a lot of areas it could improve. The New Player experience is one of the big ones.

Back