Destiny 2

unknown.png

unknown.png

Attachments

• D7HTarBWsAAsGzY.png
    D7HTarBWsAAsGzY.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
What is that ship? Zero Hour? "They called the Enterprise a garbage scow!" That thing is definitely unique and different.

The Whisper/Taken ship is sweet. ;)

What is that ship? Zero Hour? "They called the Enterprise a garbage scow!" That thing is definitely unique and different.

The Whisper/Taken ship is sweet. ;)

Yeah. In all honesty it was a bit of a shock not being some super sleek ship ala the Thousand Wings Whisper ship but taking the context into account, being that its related to the Drifter, I can get into it. Can't really see it in my screenshot but the Drifter's twin snake logo is on the side too.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
That gun hits like a train after how much grinding in Crucible/Iron Banner? (I'll look it up) ... Until it gets nerfed. ;)

I was having a casual conversation yesterday with a few folks around here in the Division 2 clan chat: What do we think of the idea of "banning exotics from PVP" as a more elegant solution instead of nerfing and messing with hard earned gear?

They are a TON of awesome weapons and armors outside of exotics that people have access to for PVP. I'm sure it's an imperfect idea and I'm missing some things to consider but at first blush it makes sense to me.

That gun hits like a train after how much grinding in Crucible/Iron Banner? (I'll look it up) ... Until it gets nerfed. ;)

Looks pretty cool but that's a D1 gun.

I was having a casual conversation yesterday with a few folks around here in the Division 2 clan chat: What do we think of the idea of "banning exotics from PVP" as a more elegant solution instead of nerfing and messing with hard earned gear?

They are a TON of awesome weapons and armors outside of exotics that people have access to for PVP. I'm sure it's an imperfect idea and I'm missing some things to consider but at first blush it makes sense to me.

I'm 100% OK with exotics in PvP. I can't think of any exotic weapon/armor piece (unless we're talking ones that enhance a super) that can always beat a skilled player not using an exotic. Its the Supers that are the problem, IMO.

That is, if you're trying to balance things which.. Destiny just isn't. I don't think for a second its trying to be a balanced PvP experience and that's by design. Supers and heavy weapons would have to go or be seriously turned down to get there.

like this
I completed my Outbreak catalyst and got my ship last night. Good god its ugly. Catalyst seems nice. I only messed around with it a bit. It was really late when I finished it.

With gaming for the Infamy reset I am seeming to be more critical of other players. A few disappointing games where people just gave up, milled around, or blocked folk from invading by invading and then just spent the time emoting on their side.. another yahoo was holding 15 motes and refused to bank. Was there, looked at the bank, and then opted to go shoot more things. Other people who are doing some killing but not collecting. Ugh. People!

I completed my Outbreak catalyst and got my ship last night. Good god its ugly. Catalyst seems nice. I only messed around with it a bit. It was really late when I finished it.

It seemed a little hard to notice sometimes, especially if your whole fireteam is using them but there does seem to be more nanites that do more damage on crit kills. We fired up some EP just to play around and the ad clearing and boss burning is just nuts for a primary.

like this
With gaming for the Infamy reset I am seeming to be more critical of other players. A few disappointing games where people just gave up, milled around, or blocked folk from invading by invading and then just spent the time emoting on their side.. another yahoo was holding 15 motes and refused to bank. Was there, looked at the bank, and then opted to go shoot more things. Other people who are doing some killing but not collecting. Ugh. People!

Wow, I don't get this at all.

It seemed a little hard to notice sometimes, especially if your whole fireteam is using them but there does seem to be more nanites that do more damage on crit kills. We fired up some EP just to play around and the ad clearing and boss burning is just nuts for a primary.

We did most of The Last Wish raid using Outbreak rifles. Six of them works pretty well. However, 6x Rat Kings is even better and more hilarious. If you get five or six of those together, they'll out DPS Hammerhead machine guns. Their faster fire rate puts them ahead of the Outbreak too. Of course, the encounter design has to allow you to stand close enough to use that where Outbreak allows more flexibility in terms of where your team stands.

I wouldn't count on any buffs even though many exotics perform so poorly they aren't worth using over anything else.

For some reason I was thinking something was mentioned about some other exotics receiving buffs. I know I've seen some streamers advocating for it.

On another note, that ship is so disappointing. I understand the trophy aspect though, but I was really hoping for something sleek/cool. I'm still running the 100 forge completion ship.

like this
For some reason I was thinking something was mentioned about some other exotics receiving buffs. I know I've seen some streamers advocating for it.

On another note, that ship is so disappointing. I understand the trophy aspect though, but I was really hoping for something sleek/cool. I'm still running the 100 forge completion ship.

The TWAB post did say that some things would get buffed but in no way specified what those things would be, nor to what extent they would get buffed. My guess is they may boost some under performing weapons and exotics, but that they will nerf the Whisper and the exotics mentioned in the TWAB far enough to make them virtually useless. There are many exotics in the game that either serve a purpose that's rarely if ever needed or perform so badly that they are hardly worth using in place of a master worked piece of armor with good perks on it. The biggest sting about Whisper is the difficulty in getting it and unlocking the catalyst. That sense of achievement is seriously diminished and one of the most amazing parts of the game isn't going to be worth doing anymore.

Enjoy your Outbreak Perfected pulse rifles. One day, the nerf bat will be coming for it too.

Dumb where question: Where (if at all) can I see what my progress is for how many forged weapons I've done? I'd like to get that ship.

Dumb where question: Where (if at all) can I see what my progress is for how many forged weapons I've done? I'd like to get that ship.

Its a Triumph called Master Smith. Go to Triumphs>Click the Black Armory Seal>Master Smith

like this
Over 300 forges and finally got that curated kindled orchid last night. It was late so I only used it for a minute but I now have all the forge guns/rolls I'd ever want.

Over 300 forges and finally got that curated kindled orchid last night. It was late so I only used it for a minute but I now have all the forge guns/rolls I'd ever want.

Better man than me. Until last night to help a buddy, i hadn't stepped foot in a forge after hitting 100 and getting that ship for at least 2 months.

I finally got one last week. Of course, not all the curated ones are the best, but it is in the case of the Kindled Orchid.

So, i read it twice and there is some cool stuff. However i'm a little disappointed about no news regarding exotics.

Basically, its a lot about the raid and how that will be handled plus some Eververse revamp info.

Though..

D7Sev2eXYAE3AJL.jpg

Chevy had a nice TLDR:

- Keep Grinding Power. Goal is 716 to meet Delta (720 cap)
- You must complete the Power Surge Quest to gain access to the Raid
- First Encounter capped at 700 Power
- Last Encounter capped at 720 Power
- 2 Hours to Download Update
- Eververse Revamp

like this
Almost 3/4 the way through Legend in Gambit on my way to the reset, and I do not believe I have hated more people than these groups of four I've been forced to join in a long, long time.

I finally got one last week. Of course, not all the curated ones are the best, but it is in the case of the Kindled Orchid.

No kidding. I got the curated hammerhead too, I like that one. The curated blast furnace was kind enough to join the trash pile and donate that sweet purple shader.

Redirected my annoyance last night and decided to shake up my gambit gear. Seems 'telesto' was batted around on reddit as an option.. oh..oh wow. Envoy melter!

Redirected my annoyance last night and decided to shake up my gambit gear. Seems 'telesto' was batted around on reddit as an option.. oh..oh wow. Envoy melter!

O absolutely. Pre-gambit prime, Telesto never left my energy slot. It makes it quite easy to vaporize groups of ads and do significant single target boss damage. Anything else in that slot felt incredibly ineffective. Hits like a shotgun from a much longer range, but up close can hit multiple targets at once. Incredible weapon.

Telesto also melts everything on Escalation Protocol. I love it.

Btw - got the Nightfall auto rifle Duty Bound. It has the option of Zen or 3x Rampage. Loving it so far. Got it while scoring just shy of 204K on Savathun's.

Telesto also melts everything on Escalation Protocol. I love it.

Btw - got the Nightfall auto rifle Duty Bound. It has the option of Zen or 3x Rampage. Loving it so far. Got it while scoring just shy of 204K on Savathun's.

45 runs of that nightfall, no drop. Slightly salty about that, if only from a collections point of view.

like this
Oooooooof course they would. Just hit the reset button twenty minutes ago. Taking the 21% on a test run to see how it handles on a cache strike.

Oh.. oh wow.. assuming I tool for heavy weapon ammo that thing is sick!

Back