Destiny 2

Orpheus rigs are great for the EoW raid Argos damage phase. A hunter with Orpheus Rigs + way of the hunter can create a near limitless amount of orbs of light While chain tethering. This allows team mates to chain 2-3 supers per phase, using the technique.

Orpheus rigs are great for the EoW raid Argos damage phase. A hunter with Orpheus Rigs + way of the hunter can create a near limitless amount of orbs of light While chain tethering. This allows team mates to chain 2-3 supers per phase, using the technique.

Never ending Nighthawks

Reactions: Draax
like this
Don't forget about how they fucked up Andromeda by making it so you couldn't create a custom white character, made all the NPC females hideous and made the female protagonist look like she had down syndrome at the very last minute.
That's exactly what I'm talking about!

Looks like my titan is going to end up at about 638 this week. Maybe 639 or 640 if I get lucky with some primes. I guess that means I should hit 650 no problem next week.

Looks like my titan is going to end up at about 638 this week. Maybe 639 or 640 if I get lucky with some primes. I guess that means I should hit 650 no problem next week.

Hoping to hit near 650 on my Warlock tomorrow. Other two maxed out at 642 so I should springboard quickly.

I'm getting there. 590.

I'm still lightly annoyed with this strike situation where you have to make sure everyone is using the same power. That sounds easy enough except... I'm convinced there's a glitch in it because I've seen where everyone including myself has been on the same page and it still doesn't "take." It's not the end of the world but I really shouldn't have to spam many strikes to finally get those three requirements. I don't know if people keep changing the course of the thing...I never do and in fact I deliberately waste my power several times in front of the others to show them what I'm using... and still this nonsense.

Last edited:
Just knocked out the new raid. Pretty cool mechanics in this one. Got a few 650 raid gear pieces, but all I care about is the new trench barrel shotty lol.

Edit: ended up at 644 max for the week, which is way higher than my 638 guess from earlier.

Last edited:
Stuck my toe in the PvP water for the first time today before work. Mayhem is a blast. My Titan is up to 562. Finished the quest for the holiday sparrow.

The quest design in this game continues to disappoint the fuck out of me.

Fuck just filling bars killing random shit. It almost never feels like you're a part of something. Like the stuff to unlock the forge just feels like slogging through killing random shit for an hour before you can do fun stuff.

Just knocked out the new raid. Pretty cool mechanics in this one. Got a few 650 raid gear pieces, but all I care about is the new trench barrel shotty lol.

Edit: ended up at 644 max for the week, which is way higher than my 638 guess from earlier.

Ugh, the group me and a buddy usually raid with weren't running anything tonight so I didn't get that done. I want that Threat Level too!

Ended tonight at 644 which yeah, much better than the 632 I started at this morning.

I'm still lightly annoyed with this strike situation where you have to make sure everyone is using the same power. That sounds easy enough except... I'm convinced there's a glitch in it because I've seen where everyone including myself has been on the same page and it still doesn't "take." It's not the end of the world but I really shouldn't have to spam many strikes to finally get those three requirements. I don't know if people keep changing the course of the thing...I never do and in fact I deliberately waste my power several times in front of the others to show them what I'm using... and still this nonsense.

Just to be clear when you say you wasted your power in front of them you meant your super and not your power/heavy ammo, right? The subclass/super is what has to match. If im running solo, usually I just pull up the fireteam as we're loading in and inspect them to check.

Generally, the rule of thumb is to stick to the singe that week but not everyone follows that. Its a really bad system but i've never had it glitch though.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Just to be clear when you say you wasted your power in front of them you meant your super and not your power/heavy ammo, right? The subclass/super is what has to match. If im running solo, usually I just pull up the fireteam as we're loading in and inspect them to check.

Generally, the rule of thumb is to stick to the singe that week but not everyone follows that. Its a really bad system but i've never had it glitch though.

This what I do.

I'm a casual player, but I have to say that I really like the feel and gameplay of Destiny 2, compared to other popular shooters. The way you aim, and the feel of shooting, and the high jumps you can do, and sprinting and overall movement in this game, just feels so good.

I have to say Destiny 2 Forsaken is one of the best PC shooters I have played in years.

I am a big Battlefield fan, but I like the feel of Destiny 2 for some reason much better than BF V.

I'm a casual player, but I have to say that I really like the feel and gameplay of Destiny 2, compared to other popular shooters. The way you aim, and the feel of shooting, and the high jumps you can do, and sprinting and overall movement in this game, just feels so good.

That's that Bungie secret sauce they've been perfecting for 2 decades ;)

That's that Bungie secret sauce they've been perfecting for 2 decades ;)

As crazy as that sounds I really think there is something unique with the destiny 2 gameplay in a good way like I said I'm a big battlefield fan but the new bf5 just feels clunky or not polished her something odd about it I much prefer the feel of shooting and running and gunning and Destiny 2 will you more than the new battlefield

like this
I feel like the Destiny/Halo style of play is very much an easy to pick up, hard to master kind of thing. It makes it very casual frendly, but the really good people can do some crazy stuff with the physics and whatnot. There's also the fact that everything is so smooth on PC, it makes it easy to have fun.

2sbws9l.jpg

This took way too long to get and was an unexpected surprise to finishing vanguard strikes with a subclass of the same light element … which sucks.

View attachment 128487

This took way too long to get and was an unexpected surprise to finishing vanguard strikes with a subclass of the same light element … which sucks.

Ah yes, enjoy your free headshots for aiming in someone's general direction lol. It's even more humorous if you happen to have enhanced linear fusion rifle targeting on a helm. At that point, you just have to be aiming on the same continent as your target. Honestly, this thing needed a nerf way more than 1kV did.

On a side note, I got my warlock high enough, so I did the new raid again tonight. Ended up at 645 on the Titan and 644 on the warlock this week.

I dont know how it ranks as far as exotics go, but the Cerberus +1 is fun as hell to use. Pair it up with Avalanche and my 38 Hunter is cutting down bad guys like a hot knife thru butter.

I dont know how it ranks as far as exotics go, but the Cerberus +1 is fun as hell to use. Pair it up with Avalanche and my 38 Hunter is cutting down bad guys like a hot knife thru butter.

It's one of the better ones. Although, it looks like it was built in a garage by MacGuyver. I can't stand the way it looks, but you can't argue with the results it produces.

It's one of the better ones. Although, it looks like it was built in a garage by MacGuyver. I can't stand the way it looks, but you can't argue with the results it produces.

It was the last forsaken weapon I got. I didn't care for it. I personally like riskrunner (which I have the catalyst for). Titan Arc+ Grenades + Risk = Fun.

It was the last forsaken weapon I got. I didn't care for it. I personally like riskrunner (which I have the catalyst for). Titan Arc+ Grenades + Risk = Fun.

The only auto rifles I really like are the Ether Doctor, Misfit and Hard Light. (So far.) Others I've had are just ok. As for the Riskrunner, its the only SMG I like in the slightest. SMG's in games are usually pointless as they've become in real life. You tend to get hire fire rates with a weaker round. The benefits an SMG has in real life that's sometimes worth while doesn't translate to games. However, their weaknesses actually do. Riskrunner mitigates this with its arc damage.

The only auto rifles I really like are the Ether Doctor, Misfit and Hard Light. (So far.) Others I've had are just ok. As for the Riskrunner, its the only SMG I like in the slightest. SMG's in games are usually pointless as they've become in real life. You tend to get hire fire rates with a weaker round. The benefits an SMG has in real life that's sometimes worth while doesn't translate to games. However, their weaknesses actually do. Riskrunner mitigates this with its arc damage.

I really only like the 360 rpm auto's (Age-Old Bond and Halfdan-d forsaken version) when I use auto's. The only smg's I use are Huckleberry and Riskrunner (I have the catalysts for both of them). I have some really good rolled smg's but.... I tend to never use them.

In most cases I'm a hand cannon, shotgun, heavy flavor of the day kind of guy. Except for PVP (especially gambit). I almost always roll a pulse in those situations.

I miss the days when auto rifles and SMG's were really good. I used to rock the Origin Story and MIDA Mini-Tool with a ton of success. Uriel's Gift used to be what everyone carried.

I miss the days when auto rifles and SMG's were really good. I used to rock the Origin Story and MIDA Mini-Tool with a ton of success. Uriel's Gift used to be what everyone carried.

Yea, I remember those days.

I really only like the 360 rpm auto's (Age-Old Bond and Halfdan-d forsaken version) when I use auto's. The only smg's I use are Huckleberry and Riskrunner (I have the catalysts for both of them). I have some really good rolled smg's but.... I tend to never use them.

In most cases I'm a hand cannon, shotgun, heavy flavor of the day kind of guy. Except for PVP (especially gambit). I almost always roll a pulse in those situations.

I'm definitely not a fan of the slower auto rifles. I don't like how they feel. Some of the 460RPM rifles are ok, but it's the 600 and 720's I like the best right now. I typically run an auto rifle and a pulse rifle. The latter I use for sniping and general work at a distance. I tend to use the auto rifles in close or with larger mobs. Or when sustained fire is needed, but heavy ammunition is at a premium. I typically use a Thunderlord as my heavy weapon of choice. I do have Riskrunner and a few other exotics. Riskrunner is exceptionally good.

I do have Riskrunner and a few other exotics. Riskrunner is exceptionally good.

Have you played around with it and gotten Arc Conductor to proc? Get some Fallen to shoot at you with Arc damage and away you go! An over-shield, damage increase and never needing to reload. Each kill resets the buffs countdown. Its hilarious fun.

Have you played around with it where you can get Arc Conductor to proc? An over-shield, damage increase and never needing to reload. Each kill resets the buffs countdown. Its hilarious fun.

Yes I have. Indeed it is. I usually don't use it because I prefer Thunderlord as a heavy weapon. It chews bosses up very quickly. It also has no equal in larger mobs that I've found.

Yes I have. Indeed it is. I usually don't use it because I prefer Thunderlord as a heavy weapon. It chews bosses up very quickly. It also has no equal in larger mobs that I've found.

O for sure, its super situational. I never really payed much attention until the Gofannon Forge where the ground is electrified. Essentially you have Arc Conductor proc'ed through the whole encounter. Unlimited overshield!

O for sure, its super situational. I never really payed much attention until the Gofannon Forge where the ground is electrified. Essentially you have Arc Conductor proc'ed through the whole encounter. Unlimited overshield!

I will have to remember that whenever I get my damn light level up enough to actually do the Black Armory stuff.

This x100000.

You can non-stop kill stuff for the entire round, it's amazing.

As far as auto rifles, they're kind of outclassed by the Go Figure / Bygones, but Breakneck with Rampage spec mod is truly unmatched in Gambit, and similar red bar heavy areas.

What a night.. Do your Oracle Offering if you haven't already before what happens is spoiled for you. O boy...

Also those steps to open the new Forge. Oof. Got it done. New bow, new pulse rifle and got the key to the Mystery Box. That was time consuming. Not looking forward to doing that two more times. Its kinda BS that its per character and not account wide.

like this
What a night.. Do your Oracle Offering if you haven't already before what happens is spoiled for you. O boy...

Also those steps to open the new Forge. Oof. Got it done. New bow, new pulse rifle and got the key to the Mystery Box. That was time consuming. Not looking forward to doing that two more times. Its kinda BS that its per character and not account wide.

That cap on getting the first forge quest done is a bitch. Its a serious struggle to get 610 light from 550 or so.

That cap on getting the first forge quest done is a bitch. Its a serious struggle to get 610 light from 550 or so.

If you need some help, let me know. I'm on vacation starting today at noon until the 4th or 5th, and with the new Prime engram changes it should be a bit easier.

I can help you do the Dreaming City stuff easily enough for Powerfuls.

like this
Back