Demonoid invites

If anyone has an invite left, please do let me know. I'd love to lay hands on one of these. Thanks!

DItto . . . . dITto . . . . diTTo . . . . ditTO ;)

and quite muchly appreciated, whoever you future nice person(s) is(are) (will be?) :p

ibid . . . . I mean, yeah :D
 
I have a few invites. Also, does anyone have a torrentleech invite? Please let me know.
 
5 free invites first come, first serve, If they don't work you were too late.
These are all I got right now:

vs8p01ksqq2s36hxymg7nzp9owl66abjc17pch

dpjmh0j2gl9m4cdhitiuggkhgut0yf2j407dmu

uo9fbr4zjc232drgwhqq1qgjng3nih3q

coeclrjq4zr1363bjshihemy1jewuf5hb3c96sl

rj4cz77iop6bq5ev5xyo0lbna2dquukv1kb

http://www.Demonoid.com/register.php?with_invite=1
 
A couple of guys PM'ed me an invite but they show as invaild or already used. I still need one if anyone has an invite to spare. :cool:
 
0psd3gameuoyvy2geur7ttblhoi7db7ybjxxkpm
mex3cjrdkp8nd69eajy58t5z0bb8vijxo3tyn
vjaps1bgqdbvoygua5b8p6w2f5zlyg7gon9jh74v
tayji43nmz8cgbklaijwa21ok1okybgexcbimu
1ukc8ihom0minip2rk8szvg9j10xz5p4


You guys act like Demonoid is a good site.
 
Thanks Guitarrasdeamor. The first one was already used when I just tried and I used the second one. :cool:
 
Registrations are closed again.
I have 5 codes, if you want one PM me, I don't need your email address, first come first serve, I'll check my PMs in a few hours.

edit
all gone
 
Stupid Question: Whats the requirements for keeping your Demonoid account? Do you have to keep a certain ratio or something?
 
supposedly a 1:1
I have 5 accts if anyone needs them. PM me, I'm giving out to seniority first.
 
There isn't a formal requirement. However, a respectable member would keep a 1:1 ratio at minimum.
 
i also have 5 invites available.. i would appreciate if you could trade it with other invites..

thanks
 
Back
Top