• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Demonoid invites

I've signed up twice now during open registration on Demonoid but never received an email either time, not even in spam folder :confused:

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out by letting me use an invitation code!

My old account had a great seeding ratio, but was lost after Demonoid made it's great re-appearance. Was never able to get it back :( I've gone so long without an account! lol
 
ww1xy4g123fxgv7mmr02hxrbfdbg7bzke

thats an invite code. First come first serve. good luck
 
Demonoid.com said:
Newspost - Feb/1/2009
Downtime

We had a server crash last night which caused a few hours downtime. We are currently investigating the issue.

Thank you for your patience

Yes, they where down.
 
I was trying to make one in January and just realized it's the 4th already.. sigh

If anyone has an extra invite i'd appreciate it. Thanks
 
You laugh at me cause I'm different ? ... I laugh at you cause you're all the same.
 
If anyone has an invite left, please do let me know. I'd love to lay hands on one of these. Thanks!
 
If anyone has an invite left, please do let me know. I'd love to lay hands on one of these. Thanks!

DItto . . . . dITto . . . . diTTo . . . . ditTO ;)

and quitemuchly appreciated, whoever you future nice person(s) is(are) (will be?) :p
 
Back
Top