Jun 2, 2008 #1 N nukleuz [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 1,210 i have a few of demonoid's invites shoot me a pm if you need one
Jun 3, 2008 #2 S sliverjazz Gawd Joined Jun 9, 2004 Messages 747 Awesome. First time being the first.
Jun 3, 2008 #4 N nukleuz [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 1,210 all gone!! i should have some more in a few days
Jun 3, 2008 #6 C Cloudy Limp Gawd Joined Jan 31, 2003 Messages 372 How do you get demonoid invites on your account? Is there a reward system for good seeders or uploaders?
How do you get demonoid invites on your account? Is there a reward system for good seeders or uploaders?
Jun 4, 2008 #7 F FearTheTerp Limp Gawd Joined Mar 22, 2006 Messages 157 Hey I got some invites, shoot me a PM
Jun 4, 2008 #8 C crfracer290 Limp Gawd Joined Nov 10, 2006 Messages 434 I have 4 invites, PM me. **All out now, sorry.
Jun 10, 2008 #9 V vbrtrmn 2[H]4U Joined Oct 10, 2003 Messages 2,314 I have 5 invites, PM me if you want one. Only 3 left now. One left! All gone.
Jun 10, 2008 #10 S Space_Coyote Gawd Joined Feb 2, 2007 Messages 932 If you still have that one left, I'd appreciate it
Jul 10, 2008 #11 V vbrtrmn 2[H]4U Joined Oct 10, 2003 Messages 2,314 I have 4 more invites, PM me if you want one. edit All out.
Jul 17, 2008 #14 D Don_1 Gawd 2FA Joined Mar 16, 2000 Messages 703 bostesseger69 said: anyone else have any? Click to expand... No doubt!
Jul 20, 2008 #16 N nitrobass24 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009 2FA Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 10,477 I have some invites to give out PS if you have a hdbits or bit-hdtv to trade that would be cool
Jul 21, 2008 #17 I ivandurago [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 1,307 I would really appreciate it someone could hook me up with one
Jul 21, 2008 #18 S Sirion Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 430 I'm certainly interested if you still have one available, Nitro. 'Fraid I don't have any invites to trade atm though.
I'm certainly interested if you still have one available, Nitro. 'Fraid I don't have any invites to trade atm though.
Jul 21, 2008 #19 C chubby bunny Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 282 I've got a few. Drop me a PM if you'd like one.
Jul 21, 2008 #21 D Demon10000 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 4,502 If anyone has a spare, feel free to send my way. Thanks.
Jul 22, 2008 #22 E eckndu Limp Gawd Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 183 hello, i have 5, only 4 ready to go, please pm me
Jul 22, 2008 #23 N nitrobass24 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009 2FA Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 10,477 I have plenty PM me if you want one
Jul 22, 2008 #24 N nitrobass24 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009 2FA Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 10,477 im all out for now..ill repost when i get some more Also do not register/use my codes if your not going to use the site, thats a shitty move bc there are other people who want in that will use it.
im all out for now..ill repost when i get some more Also do not register/use my codes if your not going to use the site, thats a shitty move bc there are other people who want in that will use it.
Jul 22, 2008 #25 S ShotFromBehind Limp Gawd Joined Jun 29, 2006 Messages 406 I'd love to have one when someone gets a few spare.
Jul 23, 2008 #26 S }sTep{ Weaksauce Joined Aug 5, 2002 Messages 88 id like to get one as well, and i would use it.
Jul 24, 2008 #29 G gilga [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 1,867 I could use one, if someone would be kind enough to spare one. Thanks and Cheers!!!
Jul 24, 2008 #30 D DarkenReaper57 2[H]4U Joined Oct 2, 2003 Messages 2,173 If anyone has spares, I'd greatly appreciate one. Thanks in advance!
Jul 24, 2008 #31 H HitmanZ Gawd Joined Jan 22, 2004 Messages 620 If anyone can give me one please I would really appreciate it. I can also give you a cbt invite if your interested
If anyone can give me one please I would really appreciate it. I can also give you a cbt invite if your interested
Jul 25, 2008 #32 V Viper8547 Limp Gawd Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 208 5 new invites, first come first serve --- ALL GONE --- that was quick
Jul 25, 2008 #34 P phobic Supreme [H]ardness Joined Apr 17, 2002 Messages 4,363 I have 5 invites as well. Send me a PM with your email.
Jul 26, 2008 #35 F feverlax Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 350 I've got a few invites as well, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.
Jul 28, 2008 #38 P pfunkman 2[H]4U Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 3,204 If anyone has a spare invite i could use it.
Jul 28, 2008 #39 G ghostshell98 Weaksauce Joined Aug 9, 2006 Messages 70 ive been trying to get demoid for years now , i end up giving up and finding another way to dl what i want. any invites though i would love to seed it up
ive been trying to get demoid for years now , i end up giving up and finding another way to dl what i want. any invites though i would love to seed it up
Jul 28, 2008 #40 O operaman [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 16, 2004 Messages 1,180 Please send one my way. I keep my ratio over 2. That's right over 2. I give at least double what I take, so Demonoid would love me...
Please send one my way. I keep my ratio over 2. That's right over 2. I give at least double what I take, so Demonoid would love me...