• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Demonoid invites

nukleuz

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
1,210
i have a few of demonoid's invites
shoot me a pm if you need one
 
How do you get demonoid invites on your account? Is there a reward system for good seeders or uploaders?
 
I have 5 invites, PM me if you want one.

Only 3 left now.

One left!

All gone.
 
I have some invites to give out

PS if you have a hdbits or bit-hdtv to trade that would be cool
 
I'm certainly interested if you still have one available, Nitro. 'Fraid I don't have any invites to trade atm though.
 
im all out for now..ill repost when i get some more

Also do not register/use my codes if your not going to use the site, thats a shitty move bc there are other people who want in that will use it.
 
I could use one, if someone would be kind enough to spare one.
Thanks and Cheers!!!
 
If anyone can give me one please I would really appreciate it. I can also give you a cbt invite if your interested
 
ive been trying to get demoid for years now , i end up giving up and finding another way to dl what i want.
any invites though i would love to seed it up
 
Please send one my way. I keep my ratio over 2. That's right over 2. I give at least double what I take, so Demonoid would love me...:D
 
Back
Top