Well ordered two X800 Pros a couple of weeks ago. Got them on sale for about $600 shipped total. Ship date was 8/25. Today I get the following e-mail:
November?!? I thought the X800 XT PE cards were shipping in October.
We have reviewed your order. Although we had anticipated being able to ship your order sooner,
we are experiencing an unexpected delay with your order and will not be able to ship this order and any associated orders until on or before 11-17-2004.
No action is required to proceed with the new date, however, if you do not wish to wait, you may cancel your order.
If you wish to cancel your order or if you have any questions, please go to www.support.dell.com or contact us at 1-800-624-9897, extension (66966).
Please include your order number or customer number with any correspondence.
We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause.
Thank you,
Dell Inc. Notification Team
November?!? I thought the X800 XT PE cards were shipping in October.