Dell Stackables Back!

im333mfg

n00b
DEAD DEAL

http://www.slickdeals.net/#p6076

--------

Starts at 6AM Pacific, 7AM Mountain, 8AM Central and 9AM Eastern time.

Dell Home has stackable percent off & dollar off coupons for Electronics & Accessories. Coupons are limited use and ends 5/18 6am CDT. Free shipping. Thanks LucaBella.

Percent off coupons

* 25% off select Canon Camcorders: 19$QVJT8DWB6B5
* 15% off select Canon Digital Cameras: 8ZJL9PZCQBWVC2
* 20% off Kodak LS753 and select Fuji Digicams KX367L431HF$0D
* 35% off 1905FP and 2005FPW DVI LCDs: S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL

Stackable Coupons (orders under $1000)

* $90 off $750 Code: C621VV5TS$75M9
* $60 off $500 Code: 57MG5$JXHC?N4H
* $30 off $300 Code: 6KF194JQQZRH2T
* $20 off $200 Code: LNBSMDZZDRZ32W

LCDs

* Dell 2005FPW 20.1" Widescreen DVI LCD
$749 + $1 padding - 35% off S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL - $90 C621VV5TS$75M9 = $397
* Dell 1905FP 19" DVI LCD + Zio Reader + Case
$479 + $21 padding - 35% off S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL - $60 57MG5$JXHC?N4H = $265

Digicams & Camcorders

* Canon SD500 7.1MP Digicam
$499 + $1 padding - 15% 8ZJL9PZCQBWVC2 - $60 57MG5$JXHC?N4H = $364
* Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT SLR Camera w/ 18-55 mm Lens
$999 - 15% 8ZJL9PZCQBWVC2 - $90 C621VV5TS$75M9 = $759
* Canon ZR300 Mini DV Camcorder
$499 + $1 padding - 25% 19$QVJT8DWB6B5 - $60 57MG5$JXHC?N4H = $315
* Canon Optura 400 Digital Camcorder
$899 - 25% 19$QVJT8DWB6B5 - $90 C621VV5TS$75M9 - $100MIR = $495

Padding

* Zio 8-in-1 USB Memory Reader $17 - 25% - $10MIR = $3
* Case Logic Digital Photo Video Bag $11
* Case Logic Digital Media Case $11

I would first like to say, OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Followed by dammit, now I'm really pressed for time to make a LCD monitor choice. 19" 20" or non-dell :rolleyes:

I want a new widescreen to go with my two dell 17" Ultrasharps but I'm not sure if it will look good between them. I dont want the size to be off too much. Anyone have a 1703FP and a 2005FPW that could post a pic?

I wish there was something for the 2405FPW. I am tempted to just go for the 2005FPW instead. What do people think?

there is a slight error in your math for the 19inch Monitor.

Since the 35% off is for the monitors only, you cant inlude the padding in them. So the monitor and padding item come out to $275. Still not bad.

Just ordered a 2005FPW for $446 shipped with tax. I am also getting a neato surge protector, haha. Sweet.

I ordered one last night for $490 before I saw news of the upcoming codes. Cancel time.

Figures, I only have $260 and some change in my bank account. I could use a new monitor.

im333mfg said:
LCDs
* Dell 2005FPW 20.1" Widescreen DVI LCD
$749 + $1 padding - 35% off S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL - $90 C621VV5TS$75M9 = $397

What are you doing for $1 padding on this? I wish I could pull the trigger on two of these.

I searched and searched and couldn't find anything under 10 bucks... so then I started looking for stuff under $20 that I could actually use.. you may have to suck it up.

I finally caved in I got it for 423 after taxes. :p

I got dell dj holder for $6 bucks for padding purposes which I will probably
sell on ebay since I have an ipod. :D

Neutraleyes said:
I searched and searched and couldn't find anything under 10 bucks... so then I started looking for stuff under $20 that I could actually use.. you may have to suck it up.

heres your padding
Padding

* Zio 8-in-1 USB Memory Reader $17 - 25% - $10MIR = $3
* Case Logic Digital Photo Video Bag $11
* Case Logic Digital Media Case $11

i finally jumped on the 2005FPW! $423.73 after taxes and $14.95 belkin surge protector padding and 2% DPA. :D I hope I don't regret this some day.... :eek:

and i just got a canon sd500 for $500 2 weeks ago. that's a damn good price from dell. if you guys are looking for a ultra-compact camera, this is the one to get.

how did you get th monitor (2005fpw) to show as 749 at dell site. when i browse there it shows up with a discount already applied. shows as 524. do you actually call dell customer service to have them apply the proper discounts? lmk

thanx

Damn you Dell!!!

I just ordered a 2005FPW for $426...
Plus the 700m for $950 a few days ago...

I'm broke as hell...

2005FPW
Dell EarBud Earphones 11.00

To my door.... 407.00

Thanks fellas, I was about to jump on this when it was at $526 but I decided to wait.

You would not believe this... So I am reading about this deal, and all the sudden my CRT flickers on and off and gets all fuzzy! I have reseated the cables, played with my driver settings and monitor controls and the only way it looks decent now is at 60hz! So I had no choice I tell you! ;)

I went and got the 19" and a sweet UPS shipped (2 day) and taxed to me for $362.

WOO!!!

could someone please tell me how they got the 2005fpw to show as 749 in their basket at the dell site. when browsing there from the slickdeals or just going from dell.com it shows up auto with a 30% discount already applied. you cannot apply the 90 off if you cant get it to show as 749 in your basket and then add the padding to complete the rest of the deal.

please help as i want to order one today

thank you

can you use the 30 off 300 coupon?

how much percent can you get off with Dell DPA???

rifter said:
could someone please tell me how they got the 2005fpw to show as 749 in their basket at the dell site. when browsing there from the slickdeals or just going from dell.com it shows up auto with a 30% discount already applied. you cannot apply the 90 off if you cant get it to show as 749 in your basket and then add the padding to complete the rest of the deal.

please help as i want to order one today

thank you
Just apply the 2 coupons, it should still work.

i tried no workee for me. since it auto shows as 524, wont allow the 90 off 750, even w/ padding added to come above the 749 mark :mad:

You have to add something to your order that cost $1 or more. It worked for me this morning.You don't have to get original price to read
$749.99. You do have to add something to "Pad" the order to get the $90 discount, then add the 35% coupon code.
If you want an additional 3% discount, go to http://www.Fatwallet.com ,
register, and link to Dell thru them and your supposed to get the discount. I didn't because I get enough spam already. Though you could register another e-mail address, and use that to register.

thanx everyone and dr. evil got it too work. problem i have is i ordered one 1.5 days ago and dell is giving me a hard time about cancelling, even after 2 hrs of bitching. they are also very difficult about refunding any difference that may have incurred in price. i will just have to set up a refusal of shipment or something along that line with them if i cannot straighten it out. they did give me a concession of $75 b/c i bitched so much :D

just something to keep in mind if you have an issue with your order. 1st csr i spoke when ordering the other day was the nicest i have ever dealt with, but today...well dont get me started :mad:

just food for thought

$435 shipped with tax. I just ordered one. Gotta get all my electronics before I move. :D

Edit: 30 minutes later and I've already got my shipping notice. Not sure if this is normal with Dell but at least they're moving quick.

This was a great deal. I jumped on the 2005FPW.

Also of note, they've got a pretty decent discount on a sweet flash drive, the Sandisk Cruzer Titanium... if anyone's interested.

RiDDLeRThC said:
I want a new widescreen to go with my two dell 17" Ultrasharps but I'm not sure if it will look good between them. I dont want the size to be off too much. Anyone have a 1703FP and a 2005FPW that could post a pic?

A friend of mine has a 1704FP and then bought a 2005FPW the last time it dipped below $400. They are a very, very close match size-wise, but it depends on how anal you are. He's the kinda guy who aligns books so they are parallel to the edge of his desk and regularly checks his posters with a level, so when he first got the 2005 he was grumbling about how they "didn't match up". When I saw them I was like "woah, perfect fit"- it's maybe a half-inch difference in height. Not sure about the 1703 vs. 1704 but I imagine they are nearly identical.

What's a bigger deal is the difference in the "look" of the displays. The 2005 is flat-out way brighter than the 1704, which is very noticeable in and of itself, but there's also a difference in the color of the two panels. He's not a pro by any means, and doesn't have calibration gear, but he said he tried to match them by eye and they still look a lot different. Sounds to me like a good excuse to buy a calibration unit... I could certainly use one as I just ordered a 2005 and my current primary display is a NEC FE2111SB. Would like to get the most out of both.

pulled the trigger on the 2005fpw. missed it last time around, can't resist this time... my wife is the 'worst' financial consultant.

"sure, go ahead and get it. reward yourself..."

Obi_Kwiet said:
Holy crap! I did not just buy that! :eek:

Obi Kwiet is teh funnay! Just pulled the trigger on it myself. Missed it last time and I've been jonesing for a new LCD for a long while. I figure I can save enough to get another one by Christmas.

CD-RW, 80 Minute, 700MB, 4X (25-Pack Spindle) $13.95
Probably the most practical padding. Using it for my second 2005fpw.

EDIT: Bought it for $484.82 out the door. I hate all of you not paying sales tax (+$40 California).

$425 for me.... but I cant bring my self to spend that much on a monitor even if it is a good deal. I will just have to stick with my 1703fp, I am happy with it anyhow, I only am tempted for this because its on sale.

What do you think a used 19" CRT would go for? Once this comes in I'm gonna get rid of the monster sitting on my desk.

Been waiting for a good deal on a 2001fp for a good while. Snagged a 2005fpw today. Just couldn't pass up such a good deal. Anyone think I'll regret it?

Back