Dell One Time Use Coupon Codes

Dan3290

Limp Gawd
GET $35 OFF your next online Electronics and Accessories purchase of over $300 (before tax & shipping)
from the Dell Home Electronics & Accessories website.¹ May be combined with other select promotions.
Offer expires 11PM CT, May 31, 2006. Enter the following exclusive e-mail coupon code at checkout or
store in My Account to use later: T8$63KD3S0B?FR

BTW PEOPLE POST ANY EXTRA COUPONS YOU HAVE FOR DELL HERE! lets make this a long thread!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, POST IF YOU USE A CODE!

Can someone clue me in on how/what to subscribe to to recieve these coupons?

I get dell email but never any coupons.

Enter exclusive coupon code*
752BQVG9LXPWC4 at checkout for 35% off select Inspiron™ notebooks* when configured to price of $1,499 and higher.

Enter exclusive coupon code* KTW1G5TV9ZVQCD at checkout for 15% off notebook batteries.

Does anyone have a 35 off 300 coupon that expires tomorrow? Planning to get a 2007FPW tonight/tomorrow. Thanks

I too would love to find a dell $35 off coupon, if anyone has some around that they won't be using, please supply?

Thank you,
Shhhh

35% off Select Inspiron Notebooks Priced $1,499 and Higher!
Enter exclusive coupon code*
JPQXD8$75Q$4LZ at checkout for 35% off select Inspiron™ notebooks* when configured to price of $1,499 and higher.
Qualifying prices do not include taxes, fees, shipping and handling.
Expires 05/31/06

I think I just get them because I have a Dell account.

here you go, i'm not gonna use this one.

Use this exclusive e-mail coupon below at checkout and receive $350 OFF select Dimension™ Desktops and Inspiron™ Notebooks over $999! Before tax,
shipping & handling. Offer excludes XPS systems. Ends 6/7/06.¹
Z1H?9M69PCQV2G

Use this exclusive e-mail coupon below at checkout and receive $350 OFF select Dimension™ Desktops and Inspiron™ Notebooks over $999! Before tax,
Q4NTK5S31V6TW4

stag3 said:
here you go, i'm not gonna use this one.

Z1H?9M69PCQV2G

i'm using this one. thnx.

couldn't find one for $450 off $1499+ that worked with the 15.1" E1505 (my order is $1501).... All the ones I entered said
Coupons Entered
The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.
Inspiron affiliate offer $450 off $1499 or more

I don't understand what they mean by this, but o well...

here is another coupon

Yup, not going to use mine, either. Whoever uses it just post to give a thanks & used note.

Use this exclusive e-mail coupon below at checkout and receive $350 OFF select Dimension™ Desktops and Inspiron™ Notebooks over $999! Before tax, shipping & handling. Offer excludes XPS systems. Ends 6/7/06.¹

W62?MQ98H30VSJ

if anyone has a 35 off 300, please PM me...

I really want to buy the 2407.

15% off All Refurbished PowerEdge Servers!

Enter coupon code* 9KGJ?5VP?8RZS2 at checkout for 15% off all refurbished PowerEdge servers.*

Expires 06/07/06.

If anyone has a $350 OFF of a $999 Desktop or Notebook system, could you please PM it to me? I tried using the ones here but it looks as though they've already been used. A friend is looking to purchase a laptop but can't spend much, it would be greatly apprieciated if someone could give me a spare code. Thanks in advance.

Enter coupon code* 6K87ZBGC2KLPCJ at checkout for 15% off all refurbished PowerEdge™ servers.*

Expires 06/07/06

Enter coupon code: CX?T?T$N6B29VX at checkout for 25% off Dell™ 2407WFP flat panel monitors.

Enter coupon code: V7LRHXG1?N6G08 at checkout for 20% off Dell 2007WFP flat panel monitors.

Expires 06/07/06.

Please post when used.

Thanks!

edit: okay, got the 2007 one

thanks!

hm, since it didn't work on the phone i called it in. the guy on the phone says that it was for small business and said i should go that way, but also said he was sending an email with more information

i go through the small business, get the discount...but then later another email (after ordering) that gave me 20% off as well

..but no code with this one, it just required an order confirmation

blah...wasted a code, sorry guys :(

didn't equate "information" with "coupon"

Here's another one for 20% a 2007WFP (This is a Dell Small Buisness code):

Enter coupon code S?Z8964Z3R$PDM at checkout for 20% off Dell 2007WFP flat panel monitors.

Expires 06/07/06.

You guys that want to receive the coupons, just sign up for a Dell Small Buisness account. Make up a company name, there is no verification or anything like that.

-PP

I dont get it. Ive ordered probably around $3000 worth of stuff from dell in the past year, and I never get coupons in my e-mail. I get "special offers" once in awhile, but never 1 time use coupons.

Raines8416 said:
I dont get it. Ive ordered probably around $3000 worth of stuff from dell in the past year, and I never get coupons in my e-mail. I get "special offers" once in awhile, but never 1 time use coupons.

Same i wonder how you guys get these.

shipping & handling. Offer excludes XPS systems. Ends 6/7/06.

KXXTBVVFNFVZD7

Save 35% on Dimension and Inspiron orders over $999 (before tax, shipping and handling) with coupon.
?5R5FZPGFKNNF$

Save $35 on Electronics and Accessories orders of $250 or more (before tax, shipping and handling)
966MCLRT8Z0C3N

Both good till July 12th 2006

Save 35% on Dimension and Inspiron orders over $999 (before tax, shipping and handling) with coupon.
TSKF0P6ZF1$LS6

Save $35 on Electronics and Accessories orders of $250 or more (before tax, shipping and handling)
0?WBQR7MZ4RVT9

If anyone has any extra coupons... could someone please donate one to me? I have a small
window in time where my company is letting me pick out a laptop but I only have a certain
budget.. but if I had one of those 35% off codes.. I could get a much better laptop. I have seen
a 35% off Dell laptop code but if there is any better ones out there.. I am not gonna
to complain. :D I tried all the ones on this thread and they were used up.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

magnetik said:
If anyone has any extra coupons... could someone please donate one to me? I have a small
window in time where my company is letting me pick out a laptop but I only have a certain
budget.. but if I had one of those 35% off codes.. I could get a much better laptop. I have seen
a 35% off Dell laptop code but if there is any better ones out there.. I am not gonna
to complain. :D I tried all the ones on this thread and they were used up.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Have you tried the ebay link i posted above?

I ask because i see a few interesting ones in there like $400 off, $750 off etc. I'm not sure what the stipulations are but it might be worth a second look.

You may also want to try different search terms for more results.

this is horrible people plz post if you use... also im looking for a $$ off E & A so if anyone has one plz pm me

SJetski71 said:
Have you tried the ebay link i posted above?

I ask because i see a few interesting ones in there like $400 off, $750 off etc. I'm not sure what the stipulations are but it might be worth a second look.

You may also want to try different search terms for more results.

Sweet thanks.. I will try it...

but for some reason.. when I go to purchase a laptop.. there is already a 35% off in the basket.. are these coupons good in conjunction with the deal Dell has already? I hope so because I don't see a reason of even having these codes out there if you can't use them because they already include a discount in the price. :confused:

Here are my codes if anyone wants them:

35% off Dimension and Inspiron orders over $999
?5W98XK08R86T$

35$ off Electronics and Accessories orders of $250 or more
W49BGXHJPBQ4BM

Hope someone can use these cause I'm not.

Earp

Here is one of the codes that I wont be using:

Save 35% of Dimension and Inspiron order over $999
CHR2R$Z4PRJ4S7

Back