Dell Desktop for work

loss4words

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
107
Hi guys,

I have an opportunity to replace my old desktop PC at work and my job will purchase any Dell PC for me. Pricing in not important.

I won't be doing any gaming on it, overclocking or anything like that (obvioulsy :)). I'd like something that is professional looking and something that will let me run more than one OS in a virtual machine.

Do you guys have any suggestions what would be the best Dell desktop PC for me?

Thanks.
 
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
3) Where do you live?
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? eSATA? Onboard video? etc.
 
Personally I'd get a quad core laptop with eSATA capabilities and a U2711 monitor. A 4 year complete care warranty would be good too.
 
Back
Top