• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2405FPW

Zarathustra[H]

Extremely [H]
2FA
Joined
Oct 29, 2000
Messages
42,404
Has anyone bought the Dell 2405FPW?

I was considering the 20" widescreen, but I think it is too small for me, as I am used to my 22" CRT. That is why I am considering the 24" widescreen, but it is a bit pricey.

Before I go out and shop does anyone have any experience with this unit I should be aware of?
 
Not sure but I think Ive seen about 10,001 threads on this topic...............;)
 
Back
Top