Decent affordable head set..

Syntaxx

[H]ard|Gawd
what's a decent affordable headset for VR fapping? I was thinking the homido v2?

That looks like its pretty much just a Samsung Gear VR. I'd look at the Piimax 4k headset for a decent affordable one. I'd think the higher resolution screen would be preferably for just movie watching or fapping material.

That looks like its pretty much just a Samsung Gear VR. I'd look at the Piimax 4k headset for a decent affordable one. I'd think the higher resolution screen would be preferably for just movie watching or fapping material.

Should I wait for the windows mixed reality sets? The pimax looks to be around $330 and the dell/Asus in October will be 350$

Should I wait for the windows mixed reality sets? The pimax looks to be around $330 and the dell/Asus in October will be 350$

Yeah, I'd just wait. Go to Ross or Walmart and get a cheap $10 smartphone holder one for the time being if you just want to get your rocks off.

Sounds like a plan picked up the merge headset for now to use with my phone and I'll move towards a full set later on. May be some serious pimax price drops once the new one gets rolling or maybe the asus windows reality one may be cool

Back