leSLIe
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2004
- Messages
- 17,707
I have an USB memory stick (Corsair Data Traveler 16GB) that seems to have a problem, might even be dead. It that holds important data!!
It was working fine, but now, when i insert it a message regarding formatting pops up:
I had my share of dead USB memories, and it was pretty much straight forward, you insert the memory stick and nothing happens, but in this case, it just gives me a formatting popup.
Scandisk doesn't work in this case, i get this error message
I don't want to format the thing, just get my data back, What are my options? Is there any software that i can use to check this? or should i go to a data recovery service?
It was working fine, but now, when i insert it a message regarding formatting pops up:
You need to format the disk in drive H: before you can use it
do you want to format it?
I had my share of dead USB memories, and it was pretty much straight forward, you insert the memory stick and nothing happens, but in this case, it just gives me a formatting popup.
Scandisk doesn't work in this case, i get this error message
The disk could not be performed because Windwos can't access the disk
I don't want to format the thing, just get my data back, What are my options? Is there any software that i can use to check this? or should i go to a data recovery service?