• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dead Space Bundle for $8

As a piece of info about the game, as of a few months ago, there was no way whatsoever to increase the extremely narrow filed of view of Dead Space 2.
 
As a piece of info about the game, as of a few months ago, there was no way whatsoever to increase the extremely narrow filed of view of Dead Space 2.

The first one is the same way. To me, the limited FOV makes for a more suspenseful experience.
 
As a piece of info about the game, as of a few months ago, there was no way whatsoever to increase the extremely narrow filed of view of Dead Space 2.
I did not find the fov to be too narrow at all. maybe if you are playing on a 5:4 or 4:3 screen but certainly not on a widescreen.
 
Can someone please explain where you play this game? The OP wrote requires Origin but the link is Gamefly. So do you need both of them or just one?

This seems like a great deal. With my recent interest in horror games I might have to pick it up. Thanks for posting OP.

Sounds like youd also be surprised how many people wont buy an origin game at any price

Could you please elaborate? What's so bad about Origin? BF3 is only available from Origin (as far as I know) and it's a pretty popular game. Thank you, I appreciate your help.
 
Wow awesome deal.

The keys will work on Origin. Should be noted tho. Origin is not required to play these games. Only for download. Only like 2-3 games actually require origin to be running.
 
I did some research and I found out that Steam has Dead Space 1 and 2 on sale for $5 each every once in a while. I think I'll wait until Steam's sale happens and get one of the games then. But thanks anyway OP, sure is a good deal.
 
Awesome games.

Just a note.....as I recall, Dead Space 1 is/has some goofy mouse and control lag.
The work-around has always been to ENABLE V-Sync via the control panel, not in-game and all will be well.

I really liked these games. can't wait for DS 3.......I played the demo on the XBox yesterday and it's looking pretty good, except I suck on the XBox.
 
Back
Top