Dead Space - $2.99 at Gamefly DD

Steam doesn't magically make a game play better... less DRM = better. This download can be backed up and installed whenever, no client needed.

It's not about DRM, people (I do) like their games in one central place. It's nice just opening steam and having my list of games to play instead of opening a bunch of different programs.

It's not about DRM, people (I do) like their games in one central place. It's nice just opening steam and having my list of games to play instead of opening a bunch of different programs.

i agree

Fair enough, but you can add non-steam titles to the steam client for opening, FYI :).

oh how the times have changed.

I prefer not opening any extra programs.. I do not want un-needed DRM in my games. I don't want any DRM in my games.

Damn, bought Dead Space 2 and haven't even gotten around to playing it yet. Now I have Dead Space 1 as well. So many game sales for less than $5, cant resist buying :(.

lol i bought both during halloween steam sale for $14 (i think). still havent played them. but back then i assumed it would never get any lower :(

Damn, bought Dead Space 2 and haven't even gotten around to playing it yet. Now I have Dead Space 1 as well. So many game sales for less than $5, cant resist buying :(.

Hey thats a good thing. :D Just an FYI Amazon this Sunday is doing a buy one get one of sort for digital download games. You buy a game for $5 and get a $5 coupon.

Source:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35878471&postcount=1493

Amazon Video Gamer @ NeoGAF said:
FYI just posted this in CAG this starts on Sunday:

By the way guys, next week's deal of the week will feature another installment in our "DRM free Games for great prices" test. It will include between 15-19 games (still testing some to make sure the new builds work as expected) for $4.99 + Buy one Get One Free, making the effective cost per game $2.50. Among the highlights that I've tested and know will be on sale:

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut
2. Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition
3. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
4. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
5. Call of Juarez
6. Call of Juarez 2: Bound in Blood
7. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition
8. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
9. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers
10. Tom Clancy's Endwar
11. Rayman 3
12. Rayman Raving Rabids
13. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

I used to care about having all my games on Steam, and then I stopped giving a shit. I buy wherever the game is cheapest now.

$3 How could i go wrong?

In for one, and bound to my Origin now :)

Thanks OP

have to admit GameflyDD has come out swinging unlike origin. Good deal lets see more

Back