• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[DEAD] Free Mulitmeter

Kick ass :D, I've been wanting to buy a multimeter anyway.
 
Nice! Been needing a new one for a couple years now. Thanks r_will_see!
 
Thank You for Submitting Your Request to Vicor
Your information is being processed. Your Multimeter will be sent out to you shortly.

Bitchin'

I actually need this.

Thanx

QM
 
probably not the greatest meter in the world, but it's always handy to have an extra one lying around. thanks very much.
 
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /promotions/affordable/ on this server.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.53 (Unix) PHP/4.3.10 Server at vicorpower.com Port 80

:(
 
Thanks - got in before it was killed. Probably will not get anything though - if they killed it that fast they probably had thousands of requests....
 
And, of course, by NOT de-parsing the url (to force people to copy/paste) they can see that they're getting hammered by links from freebie forums in their logs, so they pull the offer. :rolleyes:

Please people, de-parse those urls when you post free stuff!
 
I was one of the first ones to see it, so hopefully I'll still get mine.
 
Nothing beats a Fluke... I used some pretty high tech ones in the Navy when I was an Electrician. My shop ordered me like 8 of them when we only needed 1... The rest got stolen when my Division Officer ORDERED our shop stays unlocked. Well, even out to see when we were sleeping it got cleaned out and we had no parts left. Oh, I can go on forever...
 
Kickass! I've been meaning to get one of these, for like 5 years now LOL
 
Thank You for Submitting Your Request to Vicor
Your information is being processed. Your Multimeter will be sent out to you shortly.
 
signed up for one yesterday, like an hour after the deal went back up. thanks a lot for the tip about the deal being back on.. i needed a multimeter :)
 
Back
Top