DC Rewards Program: Phase 1 Rewards Tracking

Sweet, any chance of getting this stickied? I'd like to check it from time to time.

Excellent, as for a sticky, it'll be linked in the [H] Central, or you can bookmark it... better yet, it can be your homepage. ;)

Only 489,224 points to go. I really like it. I had taken a screenshot of my points on Nov 1st just so I could have it as a record, and so I could have it to show Moose when I folded all my proteins. No worries now, since we have a nice page.

King, could we get a search feature for this page? It took me a long time to find my info.

Definately a big thanks go to King for pulling this thing together!

Looking good! (except that, well... my ppd average is WAY too low..... but that's my fault :D)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Thanks King! Looks great.

The real question is how are we going to get all those dead members folding again?

BLUEFISH44 said:
...how are we going to get all those dead members folding again?

A question for the ages... we're welcome to any ideas ;)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Imitation said:
My CTRL-F worked just fine :p :D

Didn't think about that. I've taken a few classes that have stressed use-ability with websites, so I think I got a little lost in the huge list that wasn't immediately obvious how it was sorted.

....I'm a tech guy and I didn't even think about the "find" function built into the browser :rolleyes: ....

Well, I'm 1% of the way there.....man, I really can't wait until I can build a new box. A good Core2Duo CPU would nearly double my production (from 8 boxen)...

Our first set of FAH winners, sans FLECOM have crossed the 500,000 point finish line.

nice.png

If you want to be signed up for a free year of GenMay access, please drop me a PM.

Ouch, I need to work on my production.. looking at 6/27/2010 for the 500,000 mark and 11/20/2017 for the 1.5mil mark.

That hurts.

Maby I missed the origional, but you only get it when you pass the marks, even if you had passed the lower one before this whole thing showed up?

wraieghaeien said:
Maby I missed the origional, but you only get it when you pass the marks, even if you had passed the lower one before this whole thing showed up?

Correct.

See this thread if you have any questions.

Rufus P Tumbeltin IV said:
Just wondering, why does this lists some active members as dead?

I'll look into it, the most I can come up with (upon first glance) is it may have had something to do with the UD stats being down on their end today.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

Back