• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DC Calendar March 2025

wareyore

HDCOTY 2023
2FA
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
2,798
I'm going to run a bunch of BOINC projects randomly for the next few days since I'm coming off the end of year push at BG. I'll be running some active BOINC projects to put some numbers to the BG boards.

Then, on the 20th I'll run PrimeGrid Challenge, F@H then PrimeGrid Tour de Primes in February. PG will have a lot of individuals/teams participating through February, so, I expect the BG Marathon to get very tough that month.

Anything else this month or next?

1735756372621.png


BOINC Project list at BG. Some projects are inactive. Top team score is 375.
1735756493228.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXT64
like this
Thanks for putting this up. I'm going to focus on LatinSquare in the next few weeks to hit my 10M goal. I'll be participating in upcoming PPSE and Folding challenge.

The biggest one that we need to prep and get more recruits for this year is the 2025 Pentathlon in May. This is going to be brutal (in terms on electricity usage and getting all rigs up and running), as always. For the rest of the year I only run the most efficient rigs.
 
All I see for March is BOINC Games Sprint in the 2nd week. Any other challenges coming in March - April?

https://www.boincgames.com/sprints.php

View attachment 712967
Honestly, other than PG and BG's, we really don't have anything major in the works until May for the Pentathlon.

We used to join a bunch of the Boincstats challenges and sometimes the WCG challenges but they were mostly zombie challenges that nobody was focusing on except maybe the team that created them. SETI.Germany has also lost 2 or 3 of their big challenges due to projects going dormant or no longer suitable for an event.
 
Last edited:
I wasn't paying close enough attention and didn't start the current PG challenge until today. The last time I glanced at it I thought I had a few days before it started and only realized today it had just started and the countdown was for the time left in the challenge.
 
Ya know, I was gunna say something, but I figured y'all knew about it. That'll learn me good. I been at it from the start, and we're doin a respectable job as a team. Once this challenge is over, imma send my fleet to the stars (Einstein). That new cuda app seems to work well enough with my GPUs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXT64
like this
Back
Top