Days gone steam

Pivo504

2[H]4U
Just saw says gone went on sale. I've heard good things about it but the reviews are kinda low.. Is it worth sale price or should I wait for bargain bin prices lol

What other games is it like?

Kind of like a 3rd person, more serious Far Cry 3/4/5 with motorcycles. Story is actually fairly decent, and a step above Far Cry games. Or like Mad Max, but with a motorcycle instead of a car and guns instead of fist fighting. Game is mainly story based although picking up crafting material can get old, and getting some guns can take a while to save up for. But again, most of the game time is spent doing story missions which makes it so much better. Pretty much there aren't really side quests so the game flow is so much better than a typical open world game.

I had low expectations but it was a very solid game.

Kind of like a 3rd person, more serious Far Cry 3/4/5 with motorcycles. Story is actually fairly decent, and a step above Far Cry games. Or like Mad Max, but with a motorcycle instead of a car and guns instead of fist fighting. Game is mainly story based although picking up crafting material can get old, and getting some guns can take a while to save up for. But again, most of the game time is spent doing story missions which makes it so much better. Pretty much there aren't really side quests so the game flow is so much better than a typical open world game.

I had low expectations but it was a very solid game.
I see I never tried mad max. I have so many games on my backlog right now. Will prob just wait til it gets super cheap 29 still sounds high lol

I see I never tried mad max. I have so many games on my backlog right now. Will prob just wait til it gets super cheap 29 still sounds high lol
I don't think its anything like mad max. Some of the zombie fights are fantastic, the story i thought was good, although in parts it drags on. Great game, i skipped it on original release because it was a buggy mess, and didn't review very well. This is a shame because sony won't make a sequel, despite it definitely deserving one.

I just played it a couple months ago for the first time on PS5 (still a PS4 game, just runs at 4k/60 on PS5). I've had it for a few years on PS4 and had attempted to play it a couple times before, but kept getting distracted by other games or life and it wasn't grabbing me initially. After a couple hours of getting familiar with the controls and upgrade system, it's pretty engaging and fun to play. I enjoyed the story pretty well and it does a decent job of not following many post-apocalyptic zombie movie/game tropes in terms of story at least.

Definitely worth $30 or less to play.

Amazing game! Played through it on both PS4 and PC. It’s def on my top 20 list

Back