Dark Souls 2 Season Pass 18.75

H-street

Supreme [H]ardness
Credit for this goes to DPI over in the Dark Souls 2 Thread

DPI said:
Just received a 25% off code for the DSII Season Pass at Greenmangaming: NRJ7PQ-XN44M2-C3Y170

10 more days until the first of The Lost Crowns Trilogy releases (all included in Season Pass):

Crown of the Sunken King, available July 22
Crown of the Old Iron King, available August 26
Crown of the Ivory King, available September 23

While there are other games with "season pass" content that are cringe inducing, this isn't one of those games. I figure I'm into the basegame + season pass for $56.24 total - less than the basegame for consoles (initially anyway). So I really have no complaints about Dark Souls DLC, not even factoring FROM's stellar track record with them. Good to be a PC gamer.

Thanks - I used it this afternoon and my total ended up being 18.75

Link to the Season Pass on GMG

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/dark-souls-ii-season-pass-na/

As big as a fan I am of this series going to wait for Project Beast to come out..

If this was on the PS4 I would get it but currently my PS3 boxed up after getting to the last boss on Dark Souls 2.

is this game good? Might pick it up if it goes on sale again

After all the time youve spent reading about and making comments in the DS2 thread in the gaming forum, you're asking that? :)

Be honest you don't even have a gaming PC.

Last edited:
hehe no I do..I just have a huge backlog so no rush to buy...waiting for a nice drop =)

Back