Dark Messiah of Might and Magic!!

no interest? this game has a multiplayer and is built on the Source engine.

Bows and swords multiplayer ftw!

I saw some stuff on it. It looks pretty good. Multiplayer should be good. I heard they are doing a lot of original stuff in the multiplayer.

at least it should run good with the source engine. I REALLY hope the Multiplayer rox.

Just to update everyone, the single-player demo should be out later today. Keep an eye out for it.

I remember reading about it a long time ago, but did'nt bother having it on my "radar". Good to see a demo coming out though, I'll try it out.

I have been enjoying the MP Beta... but its all in anticipation of the SP. Can't wait!

It's out now! Grab it at filefront while you still get deceant d/l speeds! ;)

From the videos and previews I've seen of this game, it looks absolutely amazing. But for some reason I just feel like I'm going to be disappointed with it. Call me jaded.

Waiting for some demo impressions......

Um ding ding sing. FPS/RPG of the year I think it's better than Oblivion PLUS MULTIPLAYER!!

Graphics are good. On the same level as HL2 with better shadows maybe?

Anyway I will be buying this one ftw.

PoweredBySoy said:
Did you actually play it, or are you just talking out of yer ass?

No it was in a dream I had this morning.

YES I PLAYED THE DEMO!

This 50kbps from Gamershell blows and so does the 1500 person line to download at Fileplanet

The demo is awesome, I've had way more fun playing it than playing Oblivion. There are countless ways to kill people, you can throw them on spikes, kick them off a ledge,kick them into a fire, freeze them, throw crates at them, etc.

very very nice demo .. do wish it was longer... and is it me or is the game really.... brown?

The demo was okay, but not worth the 1.5gb download. I thought it was pretty fun kicking people around and slicing off their heads, but it still felt like I was playing a level in oblivion. Im not saying it was any better than oblivion, it was just different.

Ill definatley have to... "acquire" it when it comes out.

JustinSane said:
I agree completely. I will be buying this game.
Completely agree, I think I will unload my rarely played copy of Oblivion after playing the demo.

It sure looks a lot faster paced than Oblivion. More like an FPS. At least according to that video.

I thought the demo was really sweet. To tell you the truth, it was this kind of fighing system that I was hoping to find in Oblivion.

I like the combat better than Oblivion, but it feels way less polished overall.

How did they manage to make look slightly worse then Oblivion AND run slightly worse?

That's just wierd.

And I found the character arms annoying, they seemed to get in my way and obscure what you look at too much.

Still looks like it will be great fun though.

I find that it looks as good/better than Oblivion and runs better for me as well.

This game is like Oblivion played like Half Life.. fast paced action with great graphics/physics but not real RPG aspects to it.

Sounds right up my alley, as Oblivion was a snorefest for me. And the online play looks fun to boot! :cool:

Anyone mess around with the daggers? So sweet. Makes me feel like V from V for Vendetta LOL.

theNoid said:
This game is like Oblivion played like Half Life.. fast paced action with great graphics/physics but not real RPG aspects to it.

Sounds right up my alley, as Oblivion was a snorefest for me. And the online play looks fun to boot! :cool:

That combo works well for me. Emphisis on FUN and ACTION.

oblivion is a role playing game with a huge world, this game is LINEAR action game. fun as hell though.

Back