• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Danger! Big Gap Ahead!

Silicon Wars went back down...although we were outproducing them for a couple days before that. Goodness, that poor guy's connectivity is worse than my electricity.
 
I put a Raptor 74 as my OS/Programs/Games drive in my rig a couple weeks ago and haven't re-installed F@H, noes!

Should I install it on the Raptor or my storage drive, a WD2500KS?
 
sobe said:
It wont make any difference performance wise.
I assume you mean F@H performance.

I guess I'll just throw it on the storage drive.
 
6013578

Lets keep this going folk, I like the trend. ;) :D
 
CRXican said:
I assume you mean F@H performance.

I guess I'll just throw it on the storage drive.

I always install Folding to a storage drive. That way I don't have to worry about coping anything over. I just run the config again and it's up and running.

 
I hate to mention it, but those folding roos are beginning to catch up. :eek:

5,995,802

Time to do a borg audit and make sure everying is folding for the cause.

 
Back
Top