Daily Mining Profits

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
1618449061580.png

3 - 3060TI
2 - 3070
2 - 3080

I have 1 x 3090, 1 x 3080, 2 x 3070, and 1 x 3060 (non-Ti). I end up around $40/day. None of them are purpose built for mining though. Just put them in family computers and let them run when they aren't using them.

Reactions: noko
like this
i'd kill to have ONE 3000 series card.

It would do better than the 4 1000 series cards I have going right now. with my stuff profitability is all over the place though. one minute its like 13 dollars a day, next minute its like 7 dollars a day.

How are you making $84/day with that? Isn't that around 500MH/s daily?
Temporary Nicehash spikes on crypto news. And yes 500MHs. Today is much lower point in time profitability than yesterday. Nice hash you’ll see much higher contracts when their is volatility or crypto news. I've been averaging more $45-$60 per day with this setup. This current screenshot is particularly a low point to kind of put it into perspective.
1618508991617.png

I think there must have been a big Octopus contract in there recently
1618509208527.png

1618509252177.png

Last edited:
Long term averages would impress me more than a screenshot of a spike.

I agree. I've spiked up to $95/day based on the spot shares accepted at that moment.

Over the past two months, I've been at a steady $36-40 a day. It ends up right around $250 a week. I stepped up one of my 3070s to a 3090, so that should increase slightly once I get it up and running I would think.

Reactions: noko
like this
With the following I make about $25 USD a day.

2x 1070
1x 1080
3 x 1080ti
1x 2070S

Pretty happy with it so far. Just up over $550 on the month.

Trying to mine some RVN right now. I figure it will go up in value soon, so I moved my 1080 over there to see what all the hub bub is about.

I agree. I've spiked up to $95/day based on the spot shares accepted at that moment.

Over the past two months, I've been at a steady $36-40 a day. It ends up right around $250 a week. I stepped up one of my 3070s to a 3090, so that should increase slightly once I get it up and running I would think.
3090's though for the small gain over a 3080/3070 vs massive cost difference is usually not worth it though...

3090's though for the small gain over a 3080/3070 vs massive cost difference is usually not worth it though...

My experience has been that a 3090 mines at double the rate of a 3070 at slightly more than twice the power. The 3090 also has additional issues with overheating memory, etc. All things considered, I'd probably want 2x3070's instead as they are easier to maintain and don't require re-padding or anything like that to make them work well. I certainly wouldn't go out and drop $3k on a 3090 right now, but on an EVGA step up? I figured it was worth it.

About to switch over to Monero ocean. Then I'll be earning an unknown amount of Monero per day.

Profits have been almost double today of normal for me on NiceHash. Some big contracts must be coming in.

8 ampere cards now (3, 3080, 2, 3070, 3 3060ti)

Attachments

• A9EE07AA-4AF9-4717-9285-9D0D0037CC6F.jpeg
    A9EE07AA-4AF9-4717-9285-9D0D0037CC6F.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Profits have been almost double today of normal for me on NiceHash. Some big contracts must be coming in.

8 ampere cards now (3, 3080, 2, 3070, 3 3060ti)
Does your wallet on nicehash fluctuate with market, or is it paid and stable based on market price at time paid?

Does your wallet on nicehash fluctuate with market, or is it paid and stable based on market price at time paid?
It would fluctuate with price. He is collecting btc, not paying for it at the current rate. It will fluctuate with the ups and downs of BTC.

It would fluctuate with price. He is collecting btc, not paying for it at the current rate. It will fluctuate with the ups and downs of BTC.
I see thanks!
How about the RYO coin? Any info on weather this is better to mine than eth through nice hash?

It’s just a value of crypto. So if you have .05 BTC you can move that .05 at any point you want to a different wallet. It’s independent of USD of you aren’t cashing out. So I can move the .05 to my personal wallet at any time and the USD equivalent is what it is but doesn’t affect my withdrawl

Last edited:
It’s just a value of crypto. So if you have .05 BTC you can move that .05 at any point you want to a different wallet. It’s independent of USD of you aren’t cashing out. So I move the .05 to my personal wallet at any time.
I need to setup a personal wallet then.
Im having issue with my 3080 VRAM temps so im limiting power to keep it at 92c or lower

Is this RYO better to mine than eth?
Looks like it is on whattomine, but never saw it listed there before.

Every time I fresh whattomine the payout increases lol.

I choose Nicehash because it is hands off and easy. I used to chase profits and try to mine individual coins. At the end of the day you spend a lot of time chasing all that, and I prefer to use my time doing other things. I sold all my other alt coins, (except sia coin) and just stack BTC now. The Nicehash profits are usually within 5% to 10% of the most you can reasonably make — without all the time investment.

I choose Nicehash because it is hands off and easy. I used to chase profits and try to mine individual coins. At the end of the day you spend a lot of time chasing all that, and I prefer to use my time doing other things. I sold all my other alt coins, (except sia coin) and just stack BTC now. The Nicehash profits are usually within 5% to 10% of the most you can reasonably make — without all the time investment.
Im using Nicehash now because it has no real learning curve compaared to others.
So it exclusively mines ETH?

We all have to start somewhere. I only started 22 days ago.
Looks like Im gonna need to water-cool my GPU if I want it to last with those temps??
It was hitting 106-108c the other day till I noticed it and shut it down to make some changes.
Now I scale the power up and down based on ambient temps.
Thermal pads are the go to it seems, but not really helping much from what ive seen. 6-8c difference if that

I'm liking Nicehash. Easy to set it up and forget about it - also easy to transfer BTC to Coinbase and then withdraw it into Paypal ($1 CAD fee for me).

Looks like Im gonna need to water-cool my GPU if I want it to last with those temps??
It was hitting 106-108c the other day till I noticed it and shut it down to make some changes.
Thermal pads are the go to it seems, but not really helping much from what ive seen. 6-8c difference if that
I think that delta can run much higher than we are accustomed to, but I don't have a 30 series GPU so I cannot comment on that, sorry.

110* C is throttle temp on ampere’s GDDR6X memory. 120* is damage/degrade point.

Nvidia has openly said throttle temp won’t hurt the memory (its throttling to protect itself).

Most of these cards will run 104* or 106* VRAM while mining. It won’t kill them. Replacing Thermal pads may or may not help much. I’m personally not going to worry about it. I undervolt my GPUs to 60-70% power target. VRAM gets overclocked from 1000-1434 range. All fans on auto. No issues so far, and I’d not expect any. In a few years I can replace the fans if they start to squeak. Amazon sells aftermarket fans for almost any GPU for <$25.

110* C is throttle temp on ampere’s GDDR6X memory. 120* is damage/degrade point.

Nvidia has openly said throttle temp won’t hurt the memory (its throttling to protect itself).

Most of these cards will run 104* or 106* VRAM while mining. It won’t kill them. Replacing Thermal pads may or may not help much. I’m personally not going to worry about it. I undervolt my GPUs to 60-70% power target. VRAM gets overclocked from 1000-1434 range. All fans on auto. No issues so far, and I’d not expect any. In a few years I can replace the fans if they start to squeak. Amazon sells aftermarket fans for almost any GPU for <$25.
Seems like they could have designed them better to cool properly.
Ive seen people report 100*C+ just gaming with RT
I thought my card was performing amazingly while gaming only hitting 65-70c, not realizing the missing VRAM sensor temp was the important one and not listed anywhere till the latest HWINFO64 came out

Seems like they could have designed them better to cool properly.
Ive seen people report 100*C+ just gaming with RT
I thought my card was performing amazingly while gaming only hitting 65-70c, not realizing the missing VRAM sensor temp was the important one and not listed anywhere till the latest HWINFO64 came out
Makes you wonder what the memory was running on other older cards. We just never knew.

Back