d94's APOGEE! *realworld comparrison to mcw6000* (56K Warning!!)

Is there any truth in the rumor they are going to rename it to the Apologee after all the shavings being found? :D

Top Nurse said:
Because I knew that's all you guy's got on your minds. Sure got a lot of people to read it. ;)
I don't know about other guys, but I've got the other side of things from tubesteaks on my mind ...............:) Even more than water cooling, I like to call it *urburgers.............;).

thanks for the impressions, but please warn people with <22" monitors as well. Those pics did not fit on my 20" LCD. (Yes, IE was maximized)

Top Nurse said:

OK, I'll explain it to you. You said:
Top Nurse said:
Please

Resize

The

Pic's?

and in the very next post, you said:

Top Nurse said:
I try to be a real funny gal because life is too short to get upset about the small stuff....and it's all small stuff. :p

Now, maybe big pics taking up your bandwith is some world threatening event, but to me it seems like 'small stuff'. Still it seems to bother you. I was just trying to point out that you may need to work harder at not letting the small stuff bother you. :D

Hmm I think I might buy one of these when I have the money, I seriously need to upgrade my waterblock.

DD Maze 2 on my A64 lol

When I hear Apogee first thing that comes to mind is gaming, if you all remember who Apogee is/was.

darkisz said:
OK, I'll explain it to you. You said:

and in the very next post, you said:

Now, maybe big pics taking up your bandwith is some world threatening event, but to me it seems like 'small stuff'. Still it seems to bother you. I was just trying to point out that you may need to work harder at not letting the small stuff bother you. :D

As I said a ways back it wasn't the DL times that bothered me. It was having to use little M$ box arrows. But thanks for telling me that I haven't reached Nirvana as yet. :)

LadyMakoFox said:
When I hear Apogee first thing that comes to mind is gaming, if you all remember who Apogee is/was.

Careful dear as you are dating yourself. ;) That was when Windows games comprised of Solitaire and you had to use Quartedeck memory managers to access all the memory so you could play in DOS.

not to mention you was lucky to get music in a game, let alone multiple songs.

dsc006581hk.jpg

dsc006595om.jpg

dsc006600go.jpg

Temps coming later............... :eek:

TehRoflcopter said:
I see no real significant difference between the looks of this block and the Storm block.
it's not how it looks on the outside that is critical, it's what is under the hood.

the guts of this block are way simpler than the storm, and thus it is cheaper to make. dolling up the exterior to look like the storm is just to boost sales to people like yourself who take one look at the exterior and think that it is the same as the storm.

i feel badly because the strategy is likely to work so well..........

The inside was spotless, looked as clean as my storm on the inside. This block is direct from Swiftech, a second production run I beleive.................. :eek: Fit and finish were good and there's no leaks so far, but I never have leaks anyway, so that's nothing new........ ;)

"Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMakoFox

Top Nurse:

Careful dear as you are dating yourself. That was when Windows games comprised of Solitaire and you had to use Quartedeck memory managers to access all the memory so you could play in DOS."

This made me laugh! Becuase thats the 1st thing I thought of the name!!!

They made what i consider one of the greatest games of all time called Rise of the Triad... it was the 1st game I ever played on my computer multiplayer.. modem to modem... an awesome 1st person shooter, with awesome maps! We are talking like 1990 ish. good times... good times.

Back