Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you miss:Shmuckety said:Tell them to take it out back and shoot it, instead of sinking in more money to make it work.![]()
?Kaiser said:she didnt have much money with kids and all
We're talking about WOW and Sims2 for kids to play on here. There's nothing wrong with dropping in a $90 graphics card to upgrade from integrated crap.Shmuckety said:You will be hard pressed to make a PCI card get good framerates in newer games.![]()
Well, here's your first chance. I have used an old work computer that did not have an AGP port (Dell), with the integrated Intel Extreme graphics solution.Shmuckety said:I'm not trying to be rude, but I have not heard of anyone getting any benefit from going the PCI route. Just my opinion. I'm sorry to hear of their predicament.
They should have bought the 2200 sempron PC from outpost for $150 instead of getting a dell.
PixelFreak said:PS - do the mom a favor and check the card with the game's site to make sure the 9250 would be able to run those games - some of the newer games out there do a hardware check for DX9 compliance, and this card does not have true DX9 compliance. The 5600/5700le does, but as the poster said above, the 9250 works better if you can get away with it.
Flak Monkey said:Battlefield 2 wont run on most dx8 hardware.
Flak Monkey said:Battlefield 2 wont run on most dx8 hardware.
He said he couldn't think of ANY current game that wont run on DX8 hardware. Battlefield 2 is a current game. Battlefield 2 will not run on most dx8 hardware. My post was perfectly relevant to the thread. Next time I suggest you read the thread.SpeedRunner said:lol dude read the thread
We just bought a few PCs for our business that have only PCI slots. There is a spot for the AGP slot but nothing is soldered into it.frankyk said:a new dell pc with regular pci?
are you sure it's not pci-express? i've never heard of mobos with just PCI (at least new ones)
Flak Monkey said:He said he couldn't think of ANY current game that wont run on DX8 hardware. Battlefield 2 is a current game. Battlefield 2 will not run on most dx8 hardware. My post was perfectly relevant to the thread. Next time I suggest you read the thread.![]()
Ignoring troll post directly above me, and then saying "You're welcome."Kaizer said:I forgot something..
Thanks for the responses![]()