Curious about WEI score

WarLust

Limp Gawd
What speed on the newest Intel chips will give you a WEI of 7.9? I thought going from 7.7 at 4.2 Ghz on a 920 to 5 Ghz on a 2600k would give me 7.9, maxing all my categories, but it only went up to 7.8. I haven't tried 5.2 yet.

Pffftttt. Now my CPU is the low point.

What speed on the newest Intel chips will give you a WEI of 7.9? I thought going from 7.7 at 4.2 Ghz on a 920 to 5 Ghz on a 2600k would give me 7.9, maxing all my categories, but it only went up to 7.8. I haven't tried 5.2 yet.

Pffftttt. Now my CPU is the low point.

Do you have HT turned on?

This again? It's a pointless score on some silly test that means next to nothing. As long as it's over 1 who cares? :p

Hyper threading dint make a difference. I don't think Windows used that many threads to test anyways.

i think its a functional benchmark to let people know if there is something that is handicapping their system.

i have a 7.6
my hard disk and my processor are at 7.6

good enough for me

I know the number means nothing, I was just curious if someone has gotten a 7.9 and what CPU at what speed it took to reach it. I know my system is speedy and can handle anything, just curious is all. Everything else is maxxed out at 7.9, I didn't understand why 5 Ghz wouldn't do it LOL.

I get a 7.7 CPU score with my i7-920 @ 4.2Ghz.

And my old Q6600 setup which is running at 3.0Ghz currently gets a 7.2. I used to have it running at 3.84Ghz before I went to i7. I don't remember what the WEI was.. but I am thinking since it went from 6.8 to 7.2 with a 600Mhz overclock, that it was probably getting a 7.5 or 7.6.

WEI is useless.

Back