• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cubitek XL Tank Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Overclockers Club says that the Cubitek XL Tank is a great case for anyone planning on using oversized heatsinks, large video cards and lots of hard drives. Here's a quote from the review:

Upgrade ability also isn't an issue on the XL-Tank, with support for graphics cards up to 310mm and heatsinks 190mm in height, you should never run into a situation where the case will not work with your hardware. With the ability to house XL-ATX this case supports just about anything that is big. It also includes other neat features such as a removable hard disk drive bay and even offers support for up to six hard disk drives. Wire management with the XL-Tank is exceptional, given the mind numbing amount of holes in the motherboard tray to fish wires through.
 
tank_case_mod_pc_computer1_HQshu_54.jpg
 
I have one since a few months en I think it looks very nice (otherwise I've wouldn't have bought it, duh). I've hooked the standard case fans up to a fan controller and always have them on the lowest possible speed (above zero). Inaudible from 3 feet away (and also subdues the lights from the fans) and no issue whatsoever during long gaming sessions.
It is a mid-tower, but a rather big one at that. Gives more room and obviously takes up more space. Can't compare it to many other cases though, 'cause I've always been into uATX and mATX cases before. I still have to get used to this "tank" near my desk instead of my trusty Silverstone SG-01E. No regrets though. :)

Definitely a case to consider if you're in the market for a classy looking mid-tower.
 
Back
Top