• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CTF~Flag Mod... Weekend Project

gulp35 said:
I like how this mod has turned out.

One thing I would change if I did it would be to make the flag out of a black transparent plexi and only paint on the blue (maybe put a light in the computer area) so that you could see into the PC (even if it isnt much to look at). Or paint on the black area on clear plexi, then make the rest of the plexi opaque and but a few blue CCFL's in there (Maybe some red ones also so if you were at a LAN you could change the color of your flag to match what team you were on).
The idea for the changing colors depending on team choice is cool! But alas, this machine isn't going to be heavily worked... It's only an 800 MHz P3!
 
Back
Top