CryTek 2 Engine Video (AMAZING)

Jynio said:
Hmm, I wasn't blown off my feet. Maybe it's because of the poor quality video.

Didn't they have interactive plants just like those back in the first hitman, during the jungle missions? They weren't perfect, but moved pretty similar around your character.

This game looks more impressive in my opinion.
http://projectoffset.com/downloads.html

Well that's just great, thanks to you I'm having sticky-shorts part 2! That shit is flippin' sweet! :)

The dynamic day/night cycle is what I'm interested in seeing, especially if the AI adapts to it.

That's very impressive. I guess we'll know what to expect from the next series of video cards.

Great vid. :rolleyes:

"Failed to Render File" not once, not twice but 3 times on 3 different downloads.

Anyone find a DV yet?

Moose777 said:
Great vid. :rolleyes:

"Failed to Render File" not once, not twice but 3 times on 3 different downloads.

Anyone find a DV yet?
..if you read the disclaimer at bottom of page , it states that if your computer is unable to play RTCW:ET ..then you would'nt be able to watch the video

:)

[F]old long and prosper

You probably just need some codec, normally everything that doesnt play for me, will play after installing the divx codecs from divx.com

And this is why i will not be watercooling my videocard, because as soon as this comes out, ill be getting a new card :D.

looks like this thread turned into a "1m @ [H]@rd3r GaM3r 7h@n J00!" penis length thread, for the last three pages nobody mentioned that the videos dont even work.

Om1kron said:
looks like this thread turned into a "1m @ [H]@rd3r GaM3r 7h@n J00!" penis length thread, for the last three pages nobody mentioned that the videos dont even work.
Works just fine for me.

It seems like random P.E.B.K.A.C to me.

You'd be surprised how often people can never play back a video for stupid reasons.

It's very easy. Download Klite codec pack and install it. Just whatever you do don't install 3ivx. Some pragrams don't like 3ivx and will even crash. For example Ulead GIf Animator doesn't like 3ivx and won't even start up. Just make sure to unselect that before installing the Klite codec pack.

Back