Crysis Remastered Trilogy

Bought the Trilogy for $29 the other day on Steam. Playing Crysis 2, massive update to the graphics. For all the RT games I've played, I am more impressed with this non hardware version of RT, runs great at 4K max settings without motion blur and using DLSS Quality. DLSS in itself improved this game tremendously with AA. The pacing and story line, presentation of Crysis 2 was always my favorite, each has their unique strengths.

Bought the Trilogy for $29 the other day on Steam. Playing Crysis 2, massive update to the graphics. For all the RT games I've played, I am more impressed with this non hardware version of RT, runs great at 4K max settings without motion blur and using DLSS Quality. DLSS in itself improved this game tremendously with AA. The pacing and story line, presentation of Crysis 2 was always my favorite, each has their unique strengths.
I also bought this for $29.
Looking forward to the RT and "cloak engaged" to get stuck in my head for hours.

Badass I didn't know they implemented ray tracing on the crysis trilogy I don't think it warrants a another play through for me but heck yeah that's a sweet update a massive one.

The only thing that I don't like about the remasters is that I can't cheat as easily as I could in the original release.

Used to be that I could just change some numbers in an .ini and I would run faster and heal quicker.

I bought Crysis 1 remastered but getting random audio bugs plus a crash to desktop. Ugh. So I'm taking a break from it. Didn't have this issue with the original Crysis :(

I bought Crysis 1 remastered but getting random audio bugs plus a crash to desktop. Ugh. So I'm taking a break from it. Didn't have this issue with the original Crysis :(
So much for "remastered" lmao more like freshly ruined haha jk that sucks.

Back