• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Crysis Charges Forward

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Messages
5,955
IGN sits down with Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli for a little Q&A. They also have a DX10 video showcasing the game for your viewing pleasure.

Crysis is obviously one of the biggest games on the PC radar this year.
 
Can't wait!?!??!
hellsyeah.gif
 
Crysis is the game I'm waiting for, ever since I saw some of the few tech-demos of Crytek Engine 2.
Farcry was a good game, mainly due to its gameplay IMHO, since the story was very, very bad. Crysis, seems to pick up on the good elements of Farcry and improve them further of course.
Graphics wise, there are no words to describe it. It's just photorealistic. I can't wait to play it. Hopefully my 7800 GTX will be able to run it well, otherwise I'm definitely going to get myself a 8800 GTS or ATI equivalent.
 
must.,....not...spend...money...on...dx10/vista. When all said and done, it will be like $800 to play the game.

It will be worth it :)
 
:D I'm DX10/Vista ready... bring me the damn game already! :D
 
must.,....not...spend...money...on...dx10/vista. When all said and done, it will be like $800 to play the game.

It will be worth it :)

just wait a few months and play it on xbox :).. i know i know, FPS on PC is better :-s
 
The latest vids show it running at what seems a very fast clip,why will we be waiting till possibly year end for it !??
 
Take the time to make it well polished, I dont even want to try it on my X1900XTX, I will wait till june to go R600/Vista/DX10 and then Ill be ready :p
 
Back
Top