jonneymendoza
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2004
- Messages
- 6,415
Awesome. How does it end, and where can I get a copy?
it ends where your main character dies by the alien looking creature that takes over your body.
story continues in crysis 3.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Awesome. How does it end, and where can I get a copy?
Hi, my name is Mark...
...and I liked Crysis. I also liked Crysis: Warhead. I am also looking forward to Crysis 2.
Hi, my name is Mark...
...and I liked Crysis. I also liked Crysis: Warhead. I am also looking forward to Crysis 2.
to bad COD4 looks 100 times better on the 360 then it did on most computers...
I personally am looking forward to another Crysis, be it in the Jungle in a city or where ever. Im a graphics whore. Bite me.
I thought it was a much stronger experience than Far Cry. Stronger narrative (still not saying much there thoughSame here. While I have a few complaints with each game, I enjoyed them overall. I enjoyed them just as I enjoyed FarCry.
I thought it was a much stronger experience than Far Cry. Stronger narrative (still not saying much there though), better gameplay, and the aliens were far, far more fun and convincing enemies than Far Cry's trigens.
Far Cry became un-fun about the time you started fighting fat guys with plastic faces and metal rocket launchers sticking out of their arms, all supposedly the result of "genetic mutation." I'd love to know what gene sequences that mad scientist altered to make them grow metal rocket launchers and take a full magazine of rifle rounds to the head.
Flying extraterrestrials are just much more convincing as damage sponges.
Really? Rendered in all it's 600p glory?
I think you must be confused.
Not this year, that's disappointing.
I wonder how the PC version with fare this time out now it is a cross platform release. Obviously there are going to be concessions, the original Crysis will probably still be the benchmark for graphics. At least it should run nicely this time out!
There is a high end PC research that is improving as well on Cryengine 3 it's not just console impreovements but also high end PC improvements
I haven't quite finished the original and haven't played warhead yet, but so far I agree. They definitely have a ton of gameplay elements in common, so Crysis felt "familiar" right off the bat. The pacing seems a little better as well, and the addition of what amounts to super powers definitely ups the ante.Same here. While I have a few complaints with each game, I enjoyed them overall. I enjoyed them just as I enjoyed FarCry.