CRUSHER should be operational this weekend

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
18,287
I just ordered the dual core Brisbane and MSI K9A2 Platinum, my new dual 9600GSO folding box codename "CRUSHER" should be operational this weekend as long as nothing is DOA but i always have good luck with computer hardware especially from newegg:D
 
Good luck! These multi GPU boxes turn in some nice numbers, as well as heating your house. The quad 9800 GT box I built had to be put on it's side cuz the bottom card was running around 100C!!! After putting a couple of fans on it and laying it on it's side, the card was running 89 or so. Still hot, but manageable.

Have fun with it!



 
I take it your going to expand out to a total of 4 GPU in time?

It's always fund to get a new boxen going. Enjoy :cool:

 
I take it your going to expand out to a total of 4 GPU in time?

It's always fund to get a new boxen going. Enjoy :cool:


yup that is the goal, but after this is online i will already have 6 GPU's folding:eek:

8800GTX
8800GT
8800GS
8800GS
9600GSO
9600GSO

:eek:
 
yup that is the goal, but after this is online i will already have 6 GPU's folding:eek:

8800GTX
8800GT
8800GS
8800GS
9600GSO
9600GSO

:eek:


Holy crapo :eek: Another "warm front" (only kiddin' :p)

Please post what you get out of the 9600GSO. I've got a 9600GSO comin' UPS. I've been very satisfied with my NewEgg special EVGA 8800GS and my other NewEgg special a PNY 8800GT. (who says I'm into "el cheapo" 'egg specials :rolleyes:) I got the 9600GSO off of Ebay for $70.77 bucks + shipping. :)

Folding and WCGing for a CURE

 
the 2 new 9600GSO's are for CRUSHER which is going to be here in my dorm room, but the other 4 8800's are back home so things are not that hot.

i will let you know how things go i plan to overclock and get 5K PPD from each one:D
 
the 2 new 9600GSO's are for CRUSHER which is going to be here in my dorm room, but the other 4 8800's are back home so things are not that hot.

i will let you know how things go i plan to overclock and get 5K PPD from each one:D

the dual slot 9600GSO i have is OC'd at 1850 on the shader, and is bookin 45XX-46XX PpD
this is with 2 SMP clients running simultaneously total ppd on this machine is 6.5K average

ill be getting my 9800GTX tomorrow!!! :D

 
wesleycrusher2365cl4.jpg


^^^Was he your inspiration?

 
I've got some big fish in my sights as well. I'm actually on Razor's threats list. After the upgrade for my mom's PC, I'll be producing more PPD for sure than him. :p
 
I've got some big fish in my sights as well. I'm actually on Razor's threats list. After the upgrade for my mom's PC, I'll be producing more PPD for sure than him. :p
See you when you get up here. Fold on.

 
Back
Top