So recently picking up a hd5870 that worked amazingly I decided to grab another for crossfire. But after installing my performance seems less having 2 cards than just running one
MW2 seems sloppy and fps will dip in source games from the 200's to 30 fps for a moment every other second. So right now all my games are running pretty rough.
I'll try to do a little more trouble shooting on my own.. I'll try running the cards both single I guess : / see if i just have a bad card or something? I've never got GSOD or BSOD since having them..
i7 860 @ 3.8ghz
HIS HD5870's
P55 motherboard.. I believe I'm running the cards in 8x pcie 2.0 slots..
4gb Mushkin blackline ddr3 1600
700w PSU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182191
I'll try to do a little more trouble shooting on my own.. I'll try running the cards both single I guess : / see if i just have a bad card or something? I've never got GSOD or BSOD since having them..
i7 860 @ 3.8ghz
HIS HD5870's
P55 motherboard.. I believe I'm running the cards in 8x pcie 2.0 slots..
4gb Mushkin blackline ddr3 1600
700w PSU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182191