Creative Fatal1ty MKII Gaming Headset $25.00 after $20.00 Mir Frys.com

I just ordered one. I have been waiting for this to come down in price, and now is the perfect time. I just need for the rebate to be processed and mailed back to me, I wouldn't like not getting my check back...This is the Professional Series Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset, MKII. Same as the older newegg deal, which now costs $69.99 over there.

I got myself these today. I work there but I almost bought these a month ago for the full price, because these bearly had any discount. I fucking love it when frys looses money on something and I have the oppertunity to buy it.

So does anybody know if these hook up via USB or through the sound device ports?

I have a pair, pretty nice. The headband can get annoying after a long enough period though (the top part that rests on your head starts to hurt).

I have a pair of these, comfortable and functional enough to get the job done but not amazing. I got mine free with a soundcard about a year ago. I wouldn't agree with paying full retail for them but 25 to 45 bucks is well worth it if you don't have an ok headset already.

Back