• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Creative Audio HQ

trick_m0nkey

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
4,240
I've recently had to wipe my hard drive, and I have a creative soundblaster audigy. I got drivers for it, but I also have 5.1 speakers. I am missing my creative installation disk, and I would really like to find a full version of audio hq so that I can test my speakers to make sure they are in the proper arrangement. If someone could direct me to a link where I can get this program, it would be appreciated.
 
Thanks for the post, but I've looked all around all possible sites, and they only have driver updates. I need the actual program.
 
Back
Top