CrAzYsPyDeR reply to my PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeddaye

Gawd
I bought a 4200+ x2 cpu and 3400+, I received this package today, but there's only a 4200+ retail ( and it misses a pin ) and don't receive the 3400+

CPU not damaged during shipment, because I don't find pin on the small cpu box !!!! :mad: :mad:

and package not open too!!

that's not serious :mad: :mad:

Please bump this thread
thanks

bump and maybe that's not a retail athlon 64 x2 HSF ( because that's not heatpipes HSF )

you sir ,are jumping to conclusions i never got a heatpipe with the Retail x2 4200 and im working this out in PM's

luke you ripped me off , the laptop you sold me did have problems an i was trying to get what i paid for it back from you + if you wanted the 1gb ram stick for a extra 80$ i was willing to sell it to you.

edit - an this thread DOES not belong in here

i forgot the mail the cpu , an i will be mailing it out monday morning like i told you in your PM
people make mistakes

as for the pin on the x2 4200 ill tell everyone else like i said to you , i bought from ewiz durning the sale put it in my machine ONCE i got a post , an put it back in the box

send me the CPU back i will RMA it an get you a brand new one
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8948/invoiceup9.jpg -link to actual cpu invoice

proof ^ that its a retail amd chip an only a few weeks old , an it spent more time being SHIPPED than being in my hands

-editied pic size

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
you sir ,are jumping to conclusions i never got a heatpipe with the Retail x2 4200 and im working this out in PM's

luke you are talking shit about me an i dont appericate it , you ripped me off
the laptop you sold me WAS garbage an i sold it for 450$ to doom ...

an this thread DOES not belong in here

I received a cpu with one missing pin, and no 3400+ cpu on package.
I think that's enormous for this transaction??

And on my last 4400+ , HSF was heatpipes like a friend with a 4200+ 1 year old ( but maybe you have right with HSF, I'm not really sure )

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
as for the pin on the x2 4200 ill tell everyone else like i said to you , i bought from ewiz durning the sale put it in my machine ONCE i got a post , an put it back in the box

send me the CPU back i will RMA it an get you a brand new one

It doesnt matter who you bought it from, since you are the owner of the CPU, you are responsible for it to be in the condition you listed in your thread.

Btw, physical damage will void your warranty on the CPU

bail_w said:
It doesnt matter who you bought it from, since you are the owner of the CPU, you are responsible for it to be in the condition you listed in your thread.

Even if i myself DID NOT Damage the Processor ? i never even registered the cpu an it was in PERFECT working order when it was sent

The 4200 x2 does not come with a heatpipe HS. I have purchased many of these and none have come with the heatpipe. NONE!!! It also sounds like spyder is trying to work it out with you so you should keep it private and stop being a prick!

James24 said:
The 4200 x2 does not come with a heatpipe HS. I have purchased many of these and none have come with the heatpipe. NONE!!! It also sounds like spyder is trying to work it out with you so you should keep it private and stop being a prick!

thats what im saying , i have no intention of screwing someone over i've sold tons of stuff on here an this is the first guy to say they got a broken CPU from me , ive sold many processors on here

EDIT = this guy is amazing , already a PAYPAL dispute against me an , and im trying to resolve it i did not rip him off , i made a mistake an FORGOT to ship the 3400+ an it will be out MONDAY , as for the 4200+ when i SENT it .. it was in perfect order thats for damn sure , i insured the package.

jeddaye, you jumped into the conclusion too fast, i highly recommands you be more patient next time when you are trading on forums. otherwise, pay for the retail price on e-tailers sites.

btw, CrAzYsPyDeR resize your image, way too big.

Everyone take a deep breath.

The OP has obvious reasons to be upset/startled by the condition of the packages he received. One cpu supposedly has a missing pin and the other package is non-existant.

BUT, it is obvious Spyder is trying to work things out. It is still your responsibility Spyder, that the cpu arrives at the stated condition. If you did not mention anything about a missing pin, I believe that is negligance on your part. If anything, you have to deal with it through ewiz if in fact they were the ones that sent you the defective part. I'm not sure how helpful AMD will be in resolving a matter in which there is physical damage as previously said by a different poster.

And no, the x2 4200 does not come with a heatpipe heatsink. Those are reserved for the higher end x2's and opterons.

And please OP, can we get a picture of the "missing pin."

Just try to work it out first guys. No need to jump to conclusions and flame.

bail_w said:

As he stated he purchased it from E-wiz on line and not some shmo of Hard. He is willing to try to RMA it for him to work it out. Shit happens and the pin cold have easily been broken off by buyer. It sucks that he forgot to ship the 3400 but he has acknowledge this and is going to ship! It sounds like this is being worked out and should be taken off the forum unless the buyer gets no results.

Yeah it was too soon to jump on his case. Crazy if you make everything right then you should be commended. its not the mistakes we make but how we correct them is what counts. Good luck to the both of you.

sisq0kidd said:
Everyone take a deep breath.

The OP has obvious reasons to be upset/startled by the condition of the packages he received. One cpu supposedly has a missing pin and the other package is non-existant.

BUT, it is obvious Spyder is trying to work things out. It is still your responsibility Spyder, that the cpu arrives at the stated condition. If you did not mention anything about a missing pin, I believe that is negligance on your part. If anything, you have to deal with it through ewiz if in fact they were the ones that sent you the defective part. I'm not sure how helpful AMD will be in resolving a matter in which there is physical damage as previously said by a different poster.

And no, the x2 4200 does not come with a heatpipe heatsink. Those are reserved for the higher end x2's and opterons.

And please OP, can we get a picture of the "missing pin."

Just try to work it out first guys. No need to jump to conclusions and flame.

i would have never sold it if the CPU was not working , i know for a fact i'd be upset but i'd pm a user if i didnt get a part but i was in a rush to get it out to him an i could have forgot to put it in , shit like that happens i'm gonna send it out to him monday

again jeddaye send it back i WILL rma it through eWIZ
an get you a new one because how you got it , is how i got it unless damaged in shipping but it was packaged good so shouldnt have done that

If pin broken during shipment, I can find broken pin??? ( but not)
And at this time, I don't want to ship back the 4200+, because I don't receive 3400+ and I need to pay extra shipping ( $30 to USA with tracking number), and not sure you ship the 3400+ now and 4200+ later???
I send back the 4200+ when I receive the 3400+ (in few days) or if you send partial refund on paypal

on ewizz:
Any products with evidence of physical damage (missing/bent pins, burnt, cracked, dented case, etc.) will void the warranty and are not eligible for replacement or refund.

jeddaye said:
on ewizz:
Any products with evidence of physical damage (missing/bent pins, burnt, cracked, dented case, etc.) will void the warranty and are not eligible for replacement or refund.

besides, they only allow 7 days replacement/refund for CPUs. Therefore, if you want to benefit warranty from AMD, it is still Invaild because it is physical damage. Therefore, the CPU is useless now.

bail_w said:
besides, they only allow 7 days replacement/refund for CPUs. Therefore, if you want to benefit warranty from AMD, it is still Invaild because it is physical damage. Therefore, the CPU is useless now.

which really sucks for the buyer

you are correct , but i sent it with ALL pins in perfect working condition
i would like to see a picture of the 'missing' pin and how do i not know that it was broken or dropped or what not?

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
you are correct , but i sent it with ALL pins in perfect working condition
i would like to see a picture of the 'missing' pin and how do i not know that it was broken or dropped or what not?

well, in that case, do you have a actual picture with date of the CPU in perfect working condition? otherwise, verbal talking is useless. because the seller can state it is not arrive in perfect condition.

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
actually i do , i DID run a quick 3dmark of it an it is published on futuremark

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=401683 7-26-2006 the day i got it

edit than i built a new rig - on a 4800x2 system

Well thats not very helpful, because it only proves the day you recieve the CPU are 100% working, and it does not prove it was 100% working before you ship it.

NO news from this guy

STILL WAITING PICS AND SCREENS :mad: :mad:

1vc5.jpg

2tq5.jpg

jeddaye said:
NO news from this guy

STILL WAITING PICS AND SCREENS :mad: :mad:

If I don't have news quickly, I will post address, and maybe people can help me ??

Do not post any personal information as it is against the forum rules.

Jesus, this guy lives in my town. He has been nothing but helpful to me, even offering to help me install a new Core 2 if I need help. He suggested that I buy a Dell E1705 and RMA my ibuypower.com computer, which has been the best suggestion of my life. We were even planning to hit up an LAN together. This guy is not a scammer and he will do his best to take care of it. So calm the f*** down.

HI
maybe that's a nice guy, but I don't receive pics and screens like he said, and I'm not sure he shipped this 3400+ cpu. ( And first, I've received 4200+ x2 only with 1 missing pin, but no 3400+ .... )

Man and you live in france, thats why i dont fuck with overseas shipping.
Alot could have happened in your possession as well, ive dealt with a lot of 939 cpus, and bending or losing a pin can be pretty easy actually.

tough situation here, but you need to chillax jeddaye, hes obviously working with you on the situation.

I also had a good transaction with CrazySpider. I'm sure he will resolve this. OTOH, whoever suggested the "CapMan" repair for the missing pin had a pretty good idea.

decade146 said:
holy crap...who cares? conclusion: get it soldered. we all know http://www.motherboardrepair.com/ does it and they supply gold pins.

Uhh are you serious about who cares? He damn well should care that he paid for two CPUs and he has one thats not working and the other is MIA. Why should he have to pay to get the CPU repaired anyway and besides he payed for a working AMD CPU, not one that had a missing pin and subsequently has been repaired by some guy that fixes pins. You'd care too so 'holy crap,' stop being an ass about it.

honkee said:
Man and you live in france, thats why i dont fuck with overseas shipping.
Alot could have happened in your possession as well, ive dealt with a lot of 939 cpus, and bending or losing a pin can be pretty easy actually.

tough situation here, but you need to chillax jeddaye, hes obviously working with you on the situation.

What the hell does him living in France have anything to do with this? Absolutely nothing! Thats just a disrespectful statement. Its fine you dont fck with overseas shipping, but to say to someone "Man and YOU live in _insert foreign country here_, thats why I dont fuck with overseas shipping" when the person did nothing wrong isn't! What did Jeddaye do that backed up your reasoning behind not doing it? Nothing that had anything to do with shipping....so your statement is just fucked up! Theres no reason to bring up that he lives in France in this situation except to talk shit.

Its not easy to break a 939 pin unless you dont know how to handle a CPU! Otherwise it would be happening to a hell of a lot of CPUs and AMD would be replacing them for free. CPUs these days arent a quarter as bad as CPUs from years ago in regards to weak pins.

Jeddaye doesnt need to chill at all. And CrazySpyder is not "working with him" at this point as you claim when he hasnt even shipped the cpu and didnt do things he said he would on two different days! Jeddaye has the right and frankly should be letting everyone know Crazy went back on his promises TWICE now besides the fact of sending only one DOA chip in the first place. He was potentially working with him when he admitted he had forgotten the CPU and said he would do things on Sunday and Monday but afterall, actions speak louder then words and there hasnt been any actions yet besides missed deadlines and typing words on a keyboard. You shouldnt make deadlines if your not going to hold yourself to them! Jeddaye isnt calling him names or anything like that, he just simply wants his CPUs he paid for and for the seller to stick to his words as we all would expect! So tell me again why he should chill when crazy broke deadlines? And honestly, what needs to be chilled out? I dont see him being really hyped up about anything. He is just letting us know the progress that isn't happening.

Sooo....working with him would have been following through on his suggestions of finding the CPU on Sunday, sending pictures of it and then shipping it on Monday and providing a DC or tracking number right after he shipped it like HE said he would, no? We'd be pissed off about it too if someone did that especially after receiving one of the CPUs and it doesnt even work. Dont fault someone for worrying when hes still missing his CPU, has a non working one and being disappointed about the guy saying he would do things and then NOT following through! I could accept the DOA cpu and the forgetting the other one as accidents almost but the stuff after that arent simply accidents!

And by the way, i'm curious as to how you forget a CPU? Thats half of the package your supposed to be sending. I can see an IDE cable, a manual or something little like that but to forget a CPU is mind boggling to me but I guess that happens when you dont even know where the CPU is!

So he was going to 'look' for the CPU and send pictures/screens on Sunday and obviously didnt do it considering its now Wednesday! The CPU should have already been "found" before he it was even listed it and at least before you got paid for it. That is trading common sense. And finally... he stated he was going to ship it Monday which didnt happen. If it did everything would have been fine and dandy. Crazy logged on Monday morning, the day he was supposed to ship the other CPU out and the day after he was supposed to look for the cpu and prove it working with screenshots so why couldnt he have updated the buyer and said something!?! Thats just bad business right there. If it has been shipped since then or was going to be shipped THAT day (should have been per the agreement) then he should have let you know! If I was in a situation (and I wouldnt be but hypothetically speaking) where I forgot a CPU my only priority would be shipping it out ASAP and letting the buyer know ASAP! Its common courtesy to fill your buyer in on EVERYTHING so they arent worrying anymore then they should have to and especially after whats already happened here. The main motivation should be not damaging your reputation more then it has already which wasnt a factor here by the looks of it. Welcome to my DNT list bro.

I just hope this situation ends well and is taken care of but there still isnt any excuses for the bulk of these actions. The damage has already been done in my book. Again, actions speak louder then words. I think he will make good on the deal too..but hes still exhibited bad trading behavior and that shouldnt be forgotten. Jeddaye please leave a truthful and honest heatware evaluation to warn others. I have nothing personal against CrazySpyder but to say he is working with him isnt true at this point and it seems like some do have something personal against Jeddaye for rightfully wanting what is his and thats plain wrong.

And one last thing about the CPU pin repair, im hoping the people that recommend it expect Crazy to pay ALL costs to do that right? Its not jeddayes responsibility at all, his only responsibility was to pay the seller the money agreed and has done that some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back