CrAzYsPyDeR reply to my PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I could.

The thing is, Paypal is giving you your money back. Why would he send out the other CPU when he doesn't even get a dime?

I don't see how you could even possibly expect to get any sort of help from AJ (crazyspyder). You esclated the situation way before you even gave AJ a chance to help you out, you've been obnoxious and unpatient the whole time. He was going to try and make it right with you, but now Paypal is giving you your full payment back, and you've got his CPU. That doesn't seem right, does it?

NO I don't receive money back from paypal.... ( because I cancel claim after news from him), but maybe I do another claim in few days

If it's possible for you to have news (shipment of cpu....), it will be very nice ;)

hugues

From my understanding, paypal will not allow you to make a second claim once you've canceled, it happened to me.

Anyways, I dealt with CrazySpyder awhile back for an xbox360, good seller from my experiences.

If I were him, I wouldn't be willing to sort this out with you either. Your being way to rash, to impatient, and just down right rude.

CHILL OUT.

I'm not impatient, what woult you do if in your package you don't receive all computer parts, and the only one was not in good condition? And he said on my thread, that he sends pics and screen of cpu.....

Now, it's very easy to send a PM (with pics... and proof of shipment !! )

jeddaye said:
NO I don't receive money back from paypal.... ( because I cancel claim after news from him), but maybe I do another claim in few days

If it's possible for you to have news (shipment of cpu....), it will be very nice ;)

hugues

Wrong moves, you should NEVER cancle a claim till you recieve the item. No matter what kind of trader the seller is.

This might indicated the CrazySpyder is not going to deal with you anymore.

bass_ec said:
If I were him, I wouldn't be willing to sort this out with you either. Your being way to rash, to impatient, and just down right rude.

CHILL OUT.

Impatient? are you kidding me? He has every freaking rights to piss about this transaction. besides, he does not need to chill out because its been a period of time.

I would contact the seller rationally, and not file a claim with Paypal until at least 2 weeks have gone by and the seller will sitll not negociate. Then I would file a claim, not file then cancel. YOu probably just screwed yourself over.

That cpu still works without the missing pin. He only claimed it was in perfect working condition with 3D benchable. I did that with a 3700+ with 5 missing pins.
Plus the fact that the pin was not found in the cpu container just indicates that the pin was broken before the shipment. It was a bad move to cancel your claim.

I don't test this cpu, because I paid for cpu in good condition, no with 1 missing pin.

I don't try this cpu, because I don't want to have problem with my shuttle sn25p later. And I paid for a 4200+ x2 cpu in good condition.... and don't receive the 3400+ cpu.... and news from this seller :mad: :mad:

The pin missing, my best read of the CPU picture, is the Thermal Diode Cathode pin.

The CPU should function normal, just won't get a temp reading. For what its worth.

Bass,
Since you seem to be speaking for crzy now why hasnt he lived up to his end. The pictures he promised and the shipping. Like you said he just screwed himself for canceling. Does crzy have any intention of making this right or did he see France as the shipping country and thought he could screw someone. You know, send him the screwed up proc and keep the good one.

Stop making excuses and get some answers for him. Were are we at? Is the CPU being shipped or is his money being refunded? Why hasnt crzy posted to this thread? Stop being and ass and shut the fuck up!!!!!! Get some answers or get out of the thread!

James24 said:
Bass,
Since you seem to be speaking for crzy now why hasnt he lived up to his end. The pictures he promised and the shipping. Like you said he just screwed himself for canceling. Does crzy have any intention of making this right or did he see France as the shipping country and thought he could screw someone. You know, send him the screwed up proc and keep the good one.

Stop making excuses and get some answers for him. Were are we at? Is the CPU being shipped or is his money being refunded? Why hasnt crzy posted to this thread? Stop being and ass and shut the fuck up!!!!!! Get some answers or get out of the thread!
Exactly, its bullshit.

Up for resolution!

And bass, you said paypal was giving jeddaye his money back? How did you know that would be the case? People that make claims and win usually never get money back, if they do its a dollar or two because the paypal account is cleared out before the claim is even started. So unless all of the money was in Crazys account when the paypal claim was awarded (which it wont ever be now obviously) to jeddaye he wouldnt get anything. And so you were using the claim that why he would want to resolve it if jeddaye was getting his money back (which wasnt guaranteed to begin with) but since now there is no claim, why isnt he posting here and taking care of this? You said you were going to call him, why not give Jeddaye his number so he can call him himself? And what happened with that call? The paypal thing is no longer a factor so theres no reason why this shouldnt be resolved unless from the door it wasnt going to be anyway.

Well crzy hasnt been on line since 8/13, the day he was supposed to take pics and the day before he was to ship missing item. Looks like he intends to rip you off jaddaye. Looks like Bass is hiding as well. Looks like it's time to get the authorities involved. If you have his name and address I would call the local police and report it.

There are people here that can help and I wouldnt wait any longer. He has stopped responding and intends to screw you.

I checked AMD's S939 PDF to find out which pin is gone...

Looks to me (would help if you could give an aligned picture, you know, as if it were going to be plugged into an "aligned" socket) that it is either missing. I'm assuming that that missing pin is in the "notched" corner of the processor, making it one of the following:

LD_REP0 -

NC_AL3 -

They didn't put any descriptions of those in the PDF, but they are not HT Pins, DDR controller pins, or powersupply pins. AFAIK, NC_AL3 is an analog pin for clock freq or whatnot.

Little help I guess, might be why the thing still's running.

I think this is going to be very difficult unless you have someone to give him a visit.
Police is not going to arrest him nor they will get you the money.
You might as well use that processor if it works. Everyday, it decreases its value :rolleyes:

I think you should state where he lives.
Don't give out personal info. Just let people know which state and city he lives in and hopefully someone will come out and help.

k00lance said:
I think you should state where he lives.
Don't give out personal info. Just let people know which state and city he lives in and hopefully someone will come out and help.

He live in North Port, Florida ;)

jeddaye said:
He live in North Port, Florida ;)
Good luck jeddaye, this is bullshit man. Its a shame when ppl build up a rep only to build trust and then shits on it all by trolling. As someone else stated I am also confident this was planned from the start. He still is not communicating or trying to rectify this, let alone logging on. Its also a coincedence his friend has also went MIA after attempting to justifying his actions and the claim was closed. Like I said before, the justification by his friend (why wouldnt he defend himself anyway??!?) was "why would he help you when you have a paypal claim and are getting your money back" but we all know there is no longer a claim since weeks ago and he wasnt even guaranteed to get all of his money back as claimed and more then likely would have gotten nothing because the money long gone as it tends to be in almost every bad trader incident.

Bad traders give the good ones a bad rep, someone who is trolled is less likely to buy anything again harming the honest traders in the long run.

You should notify the mods and have crazyspyder banned at the very least.
Good luck. Looks like he has flew the coop and has no intention of coming back. You may as well try the 4200 and see if it works.

well damn, it's on the invoice that "he posted". I don't think he intended to do this to you. I think after all the drama and third party flaming he said "fuck it" and the rest is history.

You should just make good with what you have. It's not the perfect solution I know but it's the only one that seems workable at the moment. You "can" fix that cpu or you'd be suprised how many people would buy it from you with the intent on fixing it and getting a decent cpu on the cheap.

Lessons learned.

Pkirk618 said:
well damn, it's on the invoice that "he posted". I don't think he intended to do this to you. I think after all the drama and third party flaming he said "fuck it" and the rest is history.

You should just make good with what you have. It's not the perfect solution I know but it's the only one that seems workable at the moment. You "can" fix that cpu or you'd be suprised how many people would buy it from you with the intent on fixing it and getting a decent cpu on the cheap.

Lessons learned.
The invoice means nothing.... :confused:

He "forgot" a CPU and sent a dead one but the invoice means he didnt do it intentionally?

You should expect drama and third party flaming on a FORUM when you do shit like this. Its still not justified to say "fuck it" if thats the case.

And whats the lesson to learn? It appears he did everything right during a trade, he got his heatware, checked it out etc etc.

The only thing I can see he didnt do correctly is that he didnt get a phone number.

Yeah this is Bull shit! I thought crzy was better than this but I guess not. Seems to me like once he seen France he thought he could screw this guy. What can he do? He's not in the US.

I wonder why the mods havent banned him yet? Very obvious what he has done.

Yep I am surprised too by the non-actions of the mods on this. Sure hope it is not the "french" factor.

I recently received a MSI Neo3-F socket 775 mobo and Pentium 541 processor from Crazy.. I must say it was poorly packaged and I went away for a week after receiving it... makes sense now that I have seen this, I have not received my heatware from him and did not receive a reply to pms.
Also, I did not get a manual or driver disc so it took a while to find all the drivers I need and dl online manual... still i am having problems to get my audio working properly.. The green line out in the back was not working, but when I plugged in my case' front panel connector to JAUD1 the rear out was now working and the front panel was not... perhaps there are jumpers somewhere I need to cap with... ahh I don't know...
It's a shame he seemed like a good trader but he said I would have driver discs,manual, and the package was not well packed.. only a thin layer of bubble wrap and a weak thin box.
Crazy I hope you have a change of heart! (I need my feedback >_>)

jeddaye said:
why crasypsyder is not banned????? :mad:
I'm wondering the same thing. You lost all of that money, you only got one CPU and that was bad. Your still missing the other. he said he "forgot it" which is bogus. He claimed he was going to ship it but you havent heard anything from him since before he was supposed to ship it. He still hasnt fixed this situation or contacted you, let alone post in this thread explaining anything. But frankly theres no more explaining to be done at this point!

BAN the bad trader! It will do us all good.

hey guys, im not taking sides or anything, just kinda curious as EXACTLY what happened? (just kinda want a breif description if thats ok). I just happen to see crazyspiders name on the troll thing at the top of the buy/sell/trade forum, and thought i'd check it out, because i have done countless deals with him. Not once have I had ANY problems with him. I aint talked to him in a while though, as I rarely get online anymore with school and football startin back, but just kinda want to know whats up! Thanks guys.

EDIT -- so i just happen to see that I was on the 4th page and not the first :p and I read whats up. I am interested to know how this works out. From JUST reading the first page and the 4th one, im wondering if crazyspider is still workin it out? I dont see why not, as he's been probably the BEST person i've dealt with online thus far.

mikebrown said:
hey guys, im not taking sides or anything, just kinda curious as EXACTLY what happened? (just kinda want a breif description if thats ok). I just happen to see crazyspiders name on the troll thing at the top of the buy/sell/trade forum, and thought i'd check it out, because i have done countless deals with him. Not once have I had ANY problems with him. I aint talked to him in a while though, as I rarely get online anymore with school and football startin back, but just kinda want to know whats up! Thanks guys.

EDIT -- so i just happen to see that I was on the 4th page and not the first :p and I read whats up. I am interested to know how this works out. From JUST reading the first page and the 4th one, im wondering if crazyspider is still workin it out? I dont see why not, as he's been probably the BEST person i've dealt with online thus far.
If you read all of the pages youd realize he isnt. Even the 4th page is obvious as to tell you he isnt doing ANYTHING to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back